Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
when i was with the company everything went to well the salary environments good and people who supports you are awesome since this is a top company just be serious with the job since they strictly implement a policy that if anyone is violating the rules you'll be kicked out immediately
Pros
free coffee, benefits
Cons
shifts hours
Salary / Benefits
Basic pay is good and provides rice, technical and transportation allowances. Colleagues are always ready to lend a helping hand. Metrics are not that difficult to meet.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Some of the Team Leaders suck
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is very enjoyable its like my second home. I was able to develop my interpersonal skill and it helped me excel in my work. The management is very accommodating and very helpful to the needs of the employees. The workplace is very conducive. It will really encourage you to be at work everyday. The company also have activities every month where in you will enjoy every single minute in the office.
Pros
Free Lunch and very attractive incentivces.
Cons
Lots of Incentives!
Salary / Benefits
The management was nothing special, account was not as well. Work was plain and simple. They did what they said and provided what they could. Nothing bad nor worth mentioning.
Salary / Benefits
Rewarding job good benefits Challenging Good working environment Established company The Tecnical support associate responds to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software
Salary / Benefits
Everyday was a difficult day to hit the targets. Sales+Customer Satisfaction+management satisfaction. I learned to be competitive and self reliant. Management is good and i don't have any issues with them.The hardest part of the job was hitting all the targets set by the company and the clients. I have a lot of fun being with them.
Pros
Approachable superiors, conducive workplace
Cons
Difficult targets
Salary / Benefits
Staying in Convergys for 3 years means fun. I enjoyed the people so much and the working environment. Up skill training usually happen from time to time to enhance our work skills and personal develpment.
Pros
Up-skill Trainings
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
The company have a great working environment and friendly employee but the management system need to improve to further improve the relationship between the employee and employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Working here is a great experience. You are surrounded by professional and great people in a team. Work life balance is what the company is focusing on plus other perks!
Pros
Site activities
Salary / Benefits
Below average salary, but benefits are average, Good for entry-level customer service / technical support role to jump start professional career in IT, Sales, or Customer Service.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Work-Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
since I am a fresher on this kind of industry, I may say that the account I held was so stressful with the combination of strict policy from the management. Real political attitude inside the office. You'll only get to enjoy your job if you will be on a healthy and happy team
Pros
incentives, sleeping quarters, activities
Cons
policy
Salary / Benefits
In the long run of working in Convergys everything seems so easy, the work place is good, people and managers are awesome. Its fun and great place for work.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no freebees
Salary / Benefits
Recommended for BPO newbies. This is a great company that will boost your confidence in communicating or dealing people of different culture and tradition.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has a lot of branches and job to be offer. The management is good. Even if they're salary is low, you will enjoy your staying there because there is a lot of benefits that you can avail.
Pros
Free Snacks
Salary / Benefits
It was a wonderful experience working in a fun and productive environment. It feels like your office is your second home because of the people that surrounds you. A typical day at work is opening your work tools like your email to check for any updates from your manager and clients. I have learned to be confident in dealing with technical people and being independent in delivering my task. Management is the best if not one of the best in the field. They treat you with respect and it almost feels like they are not your superior. With regards to workplace culture I can say that you are working and having fun at the same time so I can say that it lessens the pressure in your job.
Salary / Benefits
Management is great, very friendly and accommodating. Co-workers and trainers are approachable too. Team effort is much appreciated here and it is one of the good company I've been with.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation and benefits aren't attractive specially for a family man like. Yet again, gotta work for a living. On the other hand, work environment is good, employee engagement and activities are quite cool.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday has been a learning with Netgear. The account was the best. Job description as tech support expert was the best working experience. And the people are the most fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things from this company. The workplace is good too. I honestly think that it is one of the most outstanding BPO companies out there.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working in this company and the people working here are the best part. I never got bored because of them and it keeps me from looking for my professional field of work because I don't want to part with them.