Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
Well, Convergys is a nice company I've worked with. I've learned so much from my Team Leaders and my co-workers. The culture was nice, I get along well with my coworkers and we helped each other everytime we're having a hard time on our call. But every job has its cons and it can be manageable. All I can say is, if you want and love the job even if it's in the hardest situation you, you'll find it challenging and fun.
Pros
Good compensation, good workmates
Cons
Too cold on the floor. Hahaha
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is conducive for working. I liked working there because the company pays well but the emotional and mental distress was the one thing that caused me to dislike working there. It really stems down to not having enough training to prepare us when it comes to resolving customer issues once we are endorsed to productions already. It's like sending us to a battlefield sword less and armor-less. Otherwise, my stay with Convergys was overall a good experience.
Pros
Pays Well
Cons
Not enough training before endorsing to operations.
Salary / Benefits
I answer customers' queries and issues from day to day basis. I've learned a lot of things about microsoft OS for home users. The management is generous to its employees. The hardest part of the job is to serve 3 customers at a time.
Pros
Cons
short breaks and healthcare
Salary / Benefits
• Undergone training in Microsoft Operating Systems Windows from 2007 up to Windows 10 versions. • Analyzed the problem of the client by performing probing question • Performed different troubleshooting steps such as basic and advanced • Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. • Installed and configured computer hardware operating systems and applications • Communicated with the customer through Microsoft official website, over the telephone to help set up systems and resolve issues. • Conducted troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults • Provided support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports • Provided answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding the client through corrective steps • Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue. • Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers. • Prioritized and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician. • Applied diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting. • Accessed software updates, drivers, knowledge-based, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
Salary / Benefits
The work gave me the skill that I needed for me to advance in life and that is in communicating or getting your point across. The workplace culture is not in my favor, most people are contented with the life they have as an agent. For me, the call center experience was just merely the stepping the stone.
Salary / Benefits
* The people especially the upper managements so approachable. * Fun working environment even though the job itself is stressful. *Challenging account but full support was being given by the team. *Free unlimited coffee, juice and tea.
Pros
Free coffe, juice and tea, incentives
Salary / Benefits
This was my 1st big company after working in the school. I was lucky to support Microsoft and gained a lot of skills from there. I was a multiskill tech on that company. Though the compensation was low however the experience and knowledge gained was high.
Pros
gained a lot of experience
Cons
low compenstion
Salary / Benefits
Answering calls and fixing customer's internet connection. I have learned a lot about internet connections especially when fixing internet problems and so on
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
This company is very challenging not just in technical aspect but scheduled wise. There's a need to cope up with it's daily task and schedule to meet the account's service level.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys helps its employees to grow. Fun workplace and nice environment. Career and Goal oriented people. Management is good. Stress free environnment. Good salary.
Salary / Benefits
NonenonenonemnsjjsjsjysvgsghshshushdhdhshhshshhshshshdhhshsNonenonenonemnsjjsjsjysvgsghshshushdhdhshhshshhshshshdhhshsNonenonenonemnsjjsjsjysvgsghshshushdhdhshhshshhshshshdhhshs
Salary / Benefits
The management is kind to its employees and everyone is friendly. Has good pays and benefits like you will get HMO, no split days off, you will get your salary on time,no delays and no disputes.
Salary / Benefits
- VGH (Voluntary Go Home) but we are FORCED to go home (2 hrs work then EL (Extended Lunch, no pay) then we are asked to log out already. Imagine I'm from Bulacan and I worked in Makati. Travel time is longer than my work hours. Then you are not paid because you are asked to go home because of low volume calls. - Stressful TL - no concern to her team (even emergency situations) - Super strict when it comes to absences and late - Pressure on score cards are understandable - After shift we are asked to stay for about 1-2 hrs because of huddle (no pay)
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun and has a life balance very good environment and respectful work environment exellent management however no benefits for the trainee/ojt
Pros
free snacks sometimes
Cons
schedule changes
Salary / Benefits
Great company I have ever been with. Such a privileged to be with this company. The environment itself is such an ideal. Workplace is safe had a good skills of training people.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great company to work for. There are several amenities for employees. I would always recommend this company. Management is always excellent.
Salary / Benefits
Working on a satellite radio account is very fun because i also love listening to music. I learned a lot in this account especially on technical aspects. Though there are rough days, I just make sure to resolve every call that i receive for me to get a good score on customer satisfaction and it will be a help for my team as well.
Pros
Bonuses and treats.
Cons
Less promotions for agents.
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is clean. sleeping lounges are comfy salary is not as high as the other companies though but my overall experience with them is good. they are a good training ground for freshers
Salary / Benefits
nice company. good salary. good management.many incentives. nice environment. building well managed. thats all i can say about this company that i previously worked with
Salary / Benefits
Working with convergys is fun and productive. Everything starts at the training where all of the agents are being productive and having fun while learning.