Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
it is very tough to work with Concentrix when at first the interview has taken place, therefore this company is not just as easy as a walk in a job but rather building up your whole being confidently.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very dynamic in terms of work opportunities, diversity in personal growth development and very challenging in developing our communication and technical skills.
Salary / Benefits
This is a company a highly recommend. The bosses are kind, friendly, supportive and approachable. The staff and security are polite. All employees are treated equally. The pay is good and lots of incentives, and the work helps you be productive
Pros
Productive workplace, Good pay
Cons
None I can think of
Salary / Benefits
DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more zombie mode... You can have a normal life since it was a DAYSHIFT account.
Pros
Good Colleague
Cons
Support wasn't so supportive :)
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Team leaders train agents with potentials for higher posts and even encourage agents to participate in different projects.
Salary / Benefits
1. Great Company 2. Professional Environment 3. Weekly Training 4. Update and Seminars 5. Multitask 6. Great Management 7. Monthly Meetings and Share Knowledge
Pros
Lots of Freebies
Salary / Benefits
The company somehow has a good benefits and it gives us a lot of new lessons to discuss. We have some activities like team building and family day etc.
Salary / Benefits
Provides health benefits, job security. A company you want to build your career with. Good work environment. Provides employee satisfaction through extracurricular activities like family day, employee appreciation day and management appreciation day.
Cons
No fitness gym
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
When I say good environment, I did not experience any problems with the supports,leaders,team mates and etc. What I love the most about this comapany is they are thinking about their agents all the time.
Pros
They are pro with the agents. They are taking the side of their agents.
Cons
When they are providing bonuses it took time.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in Convergys, like being a good employee and also a leader. People there are friendly and easy to approached. The hardest part of my job is dealing with irate customers but i can handle since its my job.
Salary / Benefits
Since the start of my employment at Convergys; - our HR and the management Team has been transparent with the changes in the company. - The management team gave us a clear view of our goals in a daily basis and coaches us on how to achieve the goal. - We receive regular updates on our career paths. - Our pay, benefits and incentives are received on time, always.
Salary / Benefits
I come in to work and get on the phone start getting calls regarding customer's technical concerns about their cable and television. I have been learning a lot of things doing this particular job like being very patient and nice to the customer even they are rude and irate. I also learned many technical skills to troubleshoot receivers and cable boxes and televisions. The hardest part of the job though is when the tools are not working and the customer is not providing correct information and asking misleading questions. The workplace is a young and enjoyable environment.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging for some, as shifts start usually start at night, or during midnight. With my immediate supervisor, who helps her team improve, I was able to improve my communication skills, and talking with customers is made easier.
Salary / Benefits
My work experience was fair enough with this company as the management had too much indian politics and a lot of unnecessary drama and counter productive stress along side with the complex accounts.
Salary / Benefits
Overall this company was great and competitive. The location was good and the employee was very approachable. I have a lot of good memories in this company and I can definitely refer this to my friends in the future.
Salary / Benefits
Well working with concentrix was fun and at the same time i gained lots of lesson and strengths. And also it helps me providing the needs of mu family
Salary / Benefits
Help Microsoft end users with technical difficulties with the software that they acquire. Do installation, virus removal, pc tune up and necessary software repair if needed. Making sure that every call is a good customer experience as well as insuring the resolution of the issue.
Salary / Benefits
At CVG it's a must that you learn to adapt quickly to changes. The process that was discussed today may not be the same for tomorrow or the following days. It's not always fun at work, but the employee engagement team ensures that there's something the agents can look forward to every month. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers everyday because of order errors and system issues that's beyond your control and if very much needed you will be required to render OT. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to hit the metrics and receive incentives for it.
Salary / Benefits
Great to have a place to relax especially if you are stressed at work. Most enjoyable part of the job that I had was working comfortably with people regardless what position they have.
Salary / Benefits
A good customer relationship. Answer telephone inquiries. Resolve customers' service and billing complaints. Selling Company Products like gadget, Upgrading Internet Plans. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Conducting trouble shooting and Providing Customer Satisfaction.
Pros
free coffee and tea