Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support132 reviews
Philippines132 reviews

Found 132 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,815 reviews

team mates and leaders are reachable.

Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.

Pros

Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.

Cons

Good company to start with for no call center experience

It enhances my communication skills. Its good if your starting as a newbie. Well , actually convergys if much better before it was concentrix. No separation benefits and yearly appraisal and no increase with salary.

Pros

Neat and clean office

Cons

low salary

Awesome

Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.

Management are rude and unprofessional

it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills

Cons

Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders

Lots of pay disputes.

Happy environment and very relaxing however, the management is not taking care their employees such as lot of pay disputes and their metrics is so hard to attain and the workload is not enough to our daily pay.

Stressful

Everyday is a stressful day. Hard to find a support everytime you need one. Management works very slow and you need to keep on follow up and it takes months to process what you need.

Competitive Environment

Achieving the required numbers is a must. Should provide customer satisfaction all the time. Friendly environment that you will eventually treat each other as a family.

Fun

The working environment is fine. Support management is always there to support you whenever you need it. There are lots of fun activities in the company that will help you to improve your skills and talents.

Everything is good and awesome

Great experience ans will recommend to my friends. The mananmgenent was replaced by a very hard working and a role model to employees. Thank you for thw years that I was ablw tonwork with your company

nice work environment, can recommend to some friends

fun, in terms of activities and employees party and team building stressful in terms of shifting schedule,work on rest day and overtime, proving your self to your team leader and the management. well depends on what account you are in . :(

Stressful and long working hours.You need to be patient at all ties

A good starting point to consider, because you will obtain a lot of training and challenging experience. Pantry offers usual dishes but a little bit pricey from the usual.

Pros

Sleeping lounges

Cons

Irate customers

A better workplace where you can learn how to adapt to new things.

A better workplace where you can learn how to adapt to new things. Working with professional people who follows excellence helped me realize things in life.

Answers call from customers who needs help for their mobile devices, we learned how to work as a team and help each other when in need.

Company provides the right benefits for the employee, the management acknowledge the hard work of each and every employee that can help them grow. All of the employee enjoys their job and working in the company.

Salary disputes and Support are rude and unhelpful

HR are disorganized in completing your access eventhough you have completely submitted all the necessary requirements.Took us almost a month to have our system access.Lots of salary disputes to the extent that we even had a special pay out.Sick leaves are not credited properly even you have medcert which leads to another dispute.13th month pay here is taxable.Some support are somewhat rude and make fun of you whenever you ask questions.The transition TL is so plastic and have favoritism.She is somewhat rude and offensive most of the time.She doesn't deserve to be in position.

Pros

Cons

Lots of disputes

Fun place to work

The company benefits were good. The account incentives are also huge. Very nice place to work with. Plus families were being appreciated here. The family day is awesome.

Pros

Sodexo overload

Cons

OT are not paid (long call and it is your end of shift)

Concentrix CVG is great

I loved working for Concentrix on my first account, Dell. Great people to work with and great account. I was a Case Manager and had to analyze long ageing cases for closure. I created and analyzed reports for repairs and dispatches. I trained new team agents on case management policies and procedures. It was a challenging job especially as there were always new policies to learn and implement. However, there are instructions provided and open communication ensured that any clarifications or improvements could be done. The people were great. Everyone knew everybody else and you could approach anyone for assistance. People made an effort to be courteous. Higher ups made an effort to interject fun activities to lighten everyone's mood.

fine

It is good to be part of the company, i learned a lot from it and enjoy the ambiance,thats all........................................................

N/a

The work environment and my other colleagues made me stay in this company for about 2 years and 6 months. Without having these fun people, I won't stay any longer

I'm a new hire and my first time working in a BPO. It's fun they said. But it's okay. Got a good Manager and good teammates. It's a good management Its fun.

Pros

n/a

Cons

Ot

Enjoy work as a Technical Support

check all the computer set up and updated the anti virus get all the information the computer installation, Re-image , enroll re-enroll connect printer

It's a good company to work with.

Coworkers were nice and enthusiastic. The support of the account I was assigned to was impeccable. Would have loved to work longer if not for the shifting schedule most often than needed.

Pros

Good facility and location is easy to get to via UV from Masinag.

Cons

Shifting schedule specific to the account.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Concentrix
  • Technical Support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?