Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Salary / Benefits
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment and very relaxing however, the management is not taking care their employees such as lot of pay disputes and their metrics is so hard to attain and the workload is not enough to our daily pay.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a stressful day. Hard to find a support everytime you need one. Management works very slow and you need to keep on follow up and it takes months to process what you need.
Salary / Benefits
Achieving the required numbers is a must. Should provide customer satisfaction all the time. Friendly environment that you will eventually treat each other as a family.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience ans will recommend to my friends. The mananmgenent was replaced by a very hard working and a role model to employees. Thank you for thw years that I was ablw tonwork with your company
Salary / Benefits
fun, in terms of activities and employees party and team building stressful in terms of shifting schedule,work on rest day and overtime, proving your self to your team leader and the management. well depends on what account you are in . :(
Salary / Benefits
A good starting point to consider, because you will obtain a lot of training and challenging experience. Pantry offers usual dishes but a little bit pricey from the usual.
Pros
Sleeping lounges
Cons
Irate customers
Salary / Benefits
Company provides the right benefits for the employee, the management acknowledge the hard work of each and every employee that can help them grow. All of the employee enjoys their job and working in the company.
Salary / Benefits
HR are disorganized in completing your access eventhough you have completely submitted all the necessary requirements.Took us almost a month to have our system access.Lots of salary disputes to the extent that we even had a special pay out.Sick leaves are not credited properly even you have medcert which leads to another dispute.13th month pay here is taxable.Some support are somewhat rude and make fun of you whenever you ask questions.The transition TL is so plastic and have favoritism.She is somewhat rude and offensive most of the time.She doesn't deserve to be in position.
Pros
Cons
Lots of disputes
Salary / Benefits
The company benefits were good. The account incentives are also huge. Very nice place to work with. Plus families were being appreciated here. The family day is awesome.
Pros
Sodexo overload
Cons
OT are not paid (long call and it is your end of shift)
Salary / Benefits
It is good to be part of the company, i learned a lot from it and enjoy the ambiance,thats all........................................................
Salary / Benefits
The work environment and my other colleagues made me stay in this company for about 2 years and 6 months. Without having these fun people, I won't stay any longer
Salary / Benefits
I'm a new hire and my first time working in a BPO. It's fun they said. But it's okay. Got a good Manager and good teammates. It's a good management Its fun.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Ot
Salary / Benefits
check all the computer set up and updated the anti virus get all the information the computer installation, Re-image , enroll re-enroll connect printer
Salary / Benefits
Coworkers were nice and enthusiastic. The support of the account I was assigned to was impeccable. Would have loved to work longer if not for the shifting schedule most often than needed.
Pros
Good facility and location is easy to get to via UV from Masinag.
Cons
Shifting schedule specific to the account.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a call center (Philippines) can be a lot tougher than it looks especially when you're a first timer. One has to realize that Customer Service/Technical Support means signing up to a job of never ending customer issues and complaints. But once you get use to it, everything becomes easy. You just have to be creative on handling the stress. Fun part of course is the working environment. Call center managements are keen on providing employees with a more vibrant atmosphere to ease stress from work.
Pros
Enhances english proficiency
Cons
Unhealthy life style
Salary / Benefits
Although the work itself stresses me out daily, there had always been rewards, training, great support and huge bonuses so it definitely balanced things out.
Pros
Great support and working environment
Cons
Stressful Tasks
Salary / Benefits
Very happy environment and I recommend this company for those no call center experience. The salary is enough and reasonable for those SHS graduate and first-timers.
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking good care of the employees. Great work environment. Great benefits. Employee engagement. Energizing environment. Rewards and Recognition. Appraisal.