Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Team Supervisor

Salary / Benefits
work life balance is promoted but it is not feasible for workers to have this as the work schedule demands a lot from the operations team and it takes a big toll on the shoulder of the agents as well as team leaders who most often get planned leaves denied.
Salary / Benefits
Since I work in Operations, it is obvious that I spent more time in office than at home. I had a great experience with this company and the people out there are very fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
Im on a night shift account with an Irish account. I have learned to be more of inclined with business and deliver number. The culture is great with a fun and friendly environment.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has been my home for the past 6 years. Everyone is treating each other as family.Aside from having a very good foundation on taking care of its employees, Convergys also makes sure that they reach out and contribute to the community.
Pros
Yearly Merit Increase, Monthly Bonus and Incentives, Convertible Service Incentive and Sick Leaves, Bi weekly Payout
Cons
Cannot think of any
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work with. Good people around. Lots of activities. Room for growth. The accounts are very challenging at the same time quite rewarding.
Pros
Good people
Salary / Benefits
ok place but somehow unstable if client pulls out or threatens to. need to work on work life balance of employees. should encourage leaves and make time for it instead of cancelling last minute. work is ok, management of employee leaves no.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is the number one leading company in BPO industry. Has both voice and chat support. Trainings in customer service handling is one of its strength.
Pros
Free flowing coffee, recreations, performance bonus
Cons
Workload
Salary / Benefits
There's always activities to break the work routine performers are being awarded. Leadership on-going trainings. The recruitment process was organized well and the training schedules.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company. They have day shift available, it is a people friendly. They have a good paying job. They value people and clients. Scorecard focused.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Company is good. Management cares about their employees. Co-workers are fund to work with. More learning experience. Work environment is clear and order. Always having team buildings.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and stress-free work environment. I had a very good time with my colleagues. And If ever I get back to Philippines, I still want to work to Convergys.
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company is a big opportunity to enhance my skills. The schedule changes every 2 months depending on clients needs. I started as an agent and had learned a lot when it comes to product familiarization abut routers , phones, modem and complicated billing issues. I had been exposed as well to providing support and became a subject matter expert. During this time I was given a chance to be exposed to handling a team and participated to different training. The most challenging job was when I became a supervisor since I had to deal with different personalities but it was never a hindrance to excel and had been receiving a lot of awards. This company was my comfort zone because of the friendly environment.During my stay I'd enjoyed having a get together with my colleagues and I had been to a lot of places as well. I would say that this is a very comfortable company to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good company. It very well takes care of the employees and provide support. The company that focuses career growth. Because of Convergys' Education Assistance Program, I was able to finish my degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration Major in Marketing Management.
Salary / Benefits
fun and yet very productive working environment. the management is very supportive in terms of development on the employee. what I admired most is how we work together from agent to management level or from one department to another for us to achieve our main goal which is to provide an excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Greet your agents, review yesterday's performance, coach agents, do quality monitoring, meet with operations manager/client/other sites.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
OT is not paid for supervisors
Salary / Benefits
Its a dynamic environment with more than 900 employees in our site. A BPO company which offers its services to FOrtune 500 corporations. I was a Convergys supervisor under the U.S. based Sprint Nextel account. ITs a stressful job. A performance based company. You have to deliver results otherwise you will be removed from the program.
Pros
big pay compared to the minimum wage offered in the PHilippines. With quarterly bonus, dental & medical insurance.
Cons
zero security of tenure. Once you dont perform they will fire you.
Salary / Benefits
Though the company is able to meet an outstanding rating for me, there's still opportunity for improvement.
Pros
With meal and transportation allowances.
Cons
Long hours of work due to the nature of job.