Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Salary / Benefits
Other sites don't have the same amenities with the others, you'll be lucky if your site has complete facilities such as big sleeping quarters, huge pantry and clean comfort room
Salary / Benefits
company is word class. have a great work life balance programs and structure. always have room for growth and opportunities. highly recommendable for starters also.
Salary / Benefits
great opportunity. Regardless of management experience, all the skills I earned helped me and equipped me with all the needed knowledge to survive in home based jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Its really fun working in the this company. It helps me improve my skills and provide well compensation of the job. It also helps me manage my work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
1. Provides coaching and feedback. 2. Conducts team meeting to ensure transfer of information from clients down to agents level. 3. Update agent scorecard and performance. 4. Submit reports and analysis on agent’s quality performance. 5. Abides company policies.
Salary / Benefits
The journey with that company was not easy. We really need to work hard and excel for you to be recognized. They company is very driven with their philosophy so for the first time employees, fresh graduate, it must be very difficult however on the other side, that is the challenge that we needed to conquer and that makes us stronger. I think that was the best part that I have gained with that company.Knowledge and confidence!
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay as a team leader. People were it's just that the compensation package would have been better. It was my training ground to become competent and equipped with leadership skills.
Salary / Benefits
Daily Activities Being a Team Leader, Managing a Team Mediocre Management Good Culture Delivering a difficult message to an employee Getting the satisfaction from accomplishing things
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Managementr
Salary / Benefits
Being with the company for 7 years, the environment is friendly. A lot of changes happen but we try our best to be visible about the changes and try to cascade to all employees
Salary / Benefits
Depending on the account that you are assigned to, the work environment can be chill or toxic, Work-Life balance is an opportunity but it makes it up with engagement activities in the office. There are a lot of leadership skills that I have learned during my stay there that enabled me to develop my skill set in coaching and in managing a team.
Pros
engagement activities, good benefits
Cons
long hours, work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun workplace. Cares for homegrown talents. They have transporttion allownce, rice and mel allowamces. Incentives for you nd your family..
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours and overtime
Salary / Benefits
Been in this company for almost 9 years. Stayed this long for good salary that can provide the needs of my family. Leaving this company is a decision me and my family agreed since all my time is spent on my deliverables even on my rest day.
Pros
Annual rate Increase
Cons
People handling
Salary / Benefits
always a busy day convergys has good leadership trainings sites are clean and wellmanaged by the site directors promotes employee engagement has employee surveys
Pros
retirement
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is the engagement with your team members. I learned how to be efficient on a daily basis to make sure that everything that needs to be done is submitted on time.
Pros
Engagement activities
Cons
Proximity
Salary / Benefits
I learned different style of approach in different people's personalities and perspective in life. My managers kept me motivating to do better and never stop getting the best I can be.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
Our job demands a lot of our time. We need to submit different conpliance reports on time while making sire that our agents are properly supervised. The agents are easy to deal with though.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of incentives and giveaways. They do not know what work life balance is. Spent a lot of time at the office. People around are happy to work with. Engagement team is always active.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a great BPO to start your carret with.competitive salary, quartely bonus. Lot of activities as well. Depends on your account but Sprint is the most lucrative for mr.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Too much overtime
Salary / Benefits
I would say working in Convergys is fun however the account is toxic and crucial. Too many changes in a month sometimes in a week depends on the updates from clients. Metrics are changing every month. Incentives not bad. Benefits are good.
Pros
na
Salary / Benefits
Various projects, and great people to work with. Hiring from within for promotion is a great motivation. Learned different management styles. Although, compensation if compared to workload is insufficient and low.
Pros
Annual Appraisal
Cons
Poor Upper Management
Salary / Benefits
We were a family. I loved the account and the people i worked with. The company taught me well in terms of providing excellent customer satisfaction. It was a learning experience for me.