Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Support Staff

Salary / Benefits
Convergys, like any other contact center or business process outsourcing company has a wide diversity that ranges from culture, personality, idealism and even religion. Ironically, the company was able to harmonized the difference and diversity by working together in common goal and realizing the company's worth ethics and values. With a wide variety of options and opportunities in a very competitive environment, one can't deny the fact that Convergy is the best ground for goal-diggers, individuals who are hunger for success. Despite the pressure and stressful inventory, the company aims to provide a balance atmosphere by providing different activities to cater employee interest and creativity by means of entertainment, incentives program and bonuses and even employee awarding and appreciations to recognized the contribution of each individual who far exceeds expectation.
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Good training ground for leadership role
Cons
Communication from upper management
Salary / Benefits
I love how they hone their employees to excel in what they do. They offer numerous internal promotions that are open to all. Management is supportive.
Pros
Promotion
Salary / Benefits
Employees are good and willimg to help each other. Excellent leaders since they have a fair treatment to their agents. And most of all, they motivate their employees to do their duties and responsibilities.
Salary / Benefits
Had a very good experience in this company. Answering phone calls, creating reports, presentations and documentation to the clients and managers, coaching team mates to improve their weaknesses and develop their skills. Learned a lot of things especially on how to handle a team and become a good leader. I have a very responsible and productive co-workers as well as the management. Hardest part would be dealing with stress, but with the help of my team mates, we work as a team and make sure to finish the project before the deadline. The most enjoyable part is being recognized by the company. With the help of this, employees will be more motivated, eager to work and attain their personal goals.
Pros
monthly incentives
Cons
extended work hours even days off