Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Support Specialist

Salary / Benefits
Working with people who you've been with for several years and treated everyone as family is one of the most enjoyable part of my job. I left the company for several personal reasons.
Salary / Benefits
I started as a customer service representative on this company and after 8 months they have given me opportunity to be part of the leadership team and which I was able to perform Team Support Specialist that makes me enhance my management tactics and people relations. It enhances my interpersonal skills and make me give the best of my skills.
Pros
The people at the office are very friendly
Cons
The pantry does not serve good food
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
nice environment, fun place and good management
Cons
lot of overtime
Salary / Benefits
I worked for them more than one year . The atmosphere was good we were like a family and the boss believe me so much . that was also a good challenge for me.
Salary / Benefits
*Possess a role of a Contact Center Support Tier 3 that helps customers with all facets of the computing environment. *With combine understanding of mobile phones, wireless network services together with regular standards and protocols and technology with firsthand experience *Motivated to provide best in class service through escalations *Good communication and interpersonal skills *Having an excellent sense of product quality with the technical skills to deliver customer service solutions
Pros
Free Lunch, Benefits such as annual month live, health insurance, allowances
Cons
delayed monthly pay