Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Support Associate

Salary / Benefits
I was satisfied with my job with the company during my time. I was lucky to be in the morning shift for the entire 3 yrs that I worked there. It also helped that my teammates were very approachable and fun to be with but at the same time, competitive. I was a newbie in the BPO industry and didn't really know how things worked but they built my confidence. My supervisors also helped me improve my skills and discovered some potential abilities I didn't know I had.
Salary / Benefits
As a representative in a BPO industry is indeed full of toxicity because of the high volume of calls that we are receiving and that is already given. Apparently, even though we are being trained to have another skill, the amount of our salary has never increased. The workplace is fine but not the company itself
Salary / Benefits
They mostly rely on your performance which is actually a good thing, but I hope immediate supervisors have extra ability to manage to handle personal issues of their associates. Overall, it's a great opportunity awaits if you just do your job right and it's continuous learning. I manage to talk and express my self in a group, to have discussions, I have improved my communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sandford is an experience that I would treasure for the rest of my life. I love everything the management, my co-workers and specially how they give importance to there employee. I really want to go back in sandford if I will be give a chance to work with they again.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?