Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Salary / Benefits
Convergys was the company where I became a supervisor after a year and six months of being a subject matter expert. I have gained experiences by working with them. I have discovered how I can be really resourceful and self-taught in order to achieve the needed work to provide the best results.
Salary / Benefits
I so loved this company. They gave me all i meed and help me discover my talent in acting and performing. Job was hard but the employees to management relationship was excellent.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Convergys was very fun. You get to work with people with the same vision and goals. The company cares about its employees. You get what you worked for. Compensation and benefits are very much competetive.
Pros
Company events to celebrate good performance
Cons
Grave yard shift with no hazard pay
Salary / Benefits
Very advance in terms of handling customer service, performancd wise is a must and strict in adhering all metrics theyve follow. Management are manageable in designating own perspective fields
Pros
incentives
Cons
mandatory of taking over time
Salary / Benefits
Fulfillment comes from being able to drive agents to achieve their goals in career advancement.Although after team lead post, not so much room for promotion.
Pros
Own Management Style
Cons
Not so much room for advancement after Supervisory level
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a prestigious company to work for, impressive tools, training and professionalism in the management are exhibited.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
More stressful
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is fun and exiciting, specially when I was with escalations because I get to learn a lot from different issues and concerns from our clients.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
Working in Convergys was definitely a milestone for me as I was promoted to a team lead position in this company, which I did not expect. My co-workers are fun to work with and we get along. Management though can improve a little. Hardest part of the job would be client visits as Convergys strives to give them the perfect experience. Undoubtedly, hanging out with my team is the most enjoyable part of my day.
Pros
Fun working environment
Salary / Benefits
this company is a nice place to work at. The compensation was good compared to its competition. They provided good training and constant retraining. Getting a better position is also fast to qualified individuals.
Salary / Benefits
Listen to 6-9 calls and Identify critical behavior. Coach 4-5 agents daily to correct the behavior and will do follow up coaching/ feedback to monitor the agents behavior. Convergys is one of the best company I've been to and what I like most about it is how they manage their people. They know how to listen, collaborate and analyze critical situation that will help the site hit excellent result. The hardest part of my job is the consistency of coaching and feedback. Due to the high cal volume of calls that we need to maintain and accomplish everyday, sometimes we lacked the time to coach the agent since we cannot afford to lose thousands of call in a split second. The best part of my job is to see the improvement of the agent after a long series of coaching and feedback.