Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Salary / Benefits
i dont have any other comments to them because my stay with them is someone worth it. because back then iam just a beginner and they give me full support on achieving my role
Salary / Benefits
It's a good step especially if you're not experienced yet in the industry. that's all that I can think of. I am blessed that I was under their google account which has a totally different location from the rest of their account.
Pros
free food
Cons
stressful work place
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company, the management were all helpful and supportive. Each day is fun because of the people/workmates that are easy to deal with and very helpful especially to newbies. The hardest part for me is tha shifting schedules and long extended hours of shifts, I have no much time to spend taking care of my kids at home.
Salary / Benefits
Even the account is hard, the company is doing their best to train the new agents on how to deal all the possible problems of their client. The agents needs to undergo so many exams for them to be deployed. All of the employees on the said company is helping each other hand in hand to promote growth for the company. I hope that I can share the lessons I learned in this company to my future work in the government.
Salary / Benefits
There’s just a lot of politics going on. It depends on your Tl. If you will be in Optus account for universal service better be almost perfect or else goodbye.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot working with the top managers of different field. They will provide you with all the training that you need for you to become competitive
Salary / Benefits
From recruitment, to HR, management and operations - everyone were kind and helpful. As for the training team, they're very knowledgeable. You can say that they always want their employees to excel on their field. To do better everyday and they also show appreciation to their employees with free food and sometimes free cinema pass.
Pros
There are always free food
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Its a great ambiance, and great workplace culture I really enjoyed working there but it just so happened that I need HMO for my mother and father so ive decided to look for a company that can provide my needs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HMO for dependent
Salary / Benefits
The culture is winnng. The people are nice and there are a loy of opportunities for career advancement. The hardest part of it is the paygrade is a bit low compared to other company who outsourced sa same account
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company, I was able to develop my skills in terms of leadership and communication. From being an agent i was able to improve my career and become a Subject Matter Expert.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Proficient in Microsoft Tools Can manage multiple task, analyze data. Now I can coach agents what to do, and how to improve their stats. Team Subject Matter Expert and Admin.
Pros
Can render OT
Salary / Benefits
The company has very good standards. Very good benefits and has concern for their employees. I recommend working in convergys as they are top of the class and a leading bpo company
Pros
Benefits, paid overtime, free lunch, movie day
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a competitive yet productive workplace as the management encourages you to work hard and achieve things. I learned how to handle a team and provide coaching in a positive way. Management is great because they take care of the business really well. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to hold classes with the newly hires to teach them about process.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for more than 4 years in this company and it provided an avenue for professional and personal growth through different opportunities and trainings.
Pros
fixed working schedule
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
good place to work and fun environment. Good developmental training. People are friendly and help each others growth. We are working as team and provide good opportunity.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from the company, especially in handling different attitude of co workers and customer, in addition, the hardest part is being a subject matter expert you need to be more confident in giving a resolution to your associates.
Salary / Benefits
Nice people you will built as a good person and also you will enhance you're communication skills. As a customer service working their I see myself now as a supervisor and I am good in handling escalation calls.
Pros
Many online lessons
Cons
Unplotted overtime
Salary / Benefits
Competitive pay, good working environment, relationship toward head management and employees needs improvement. Medical insurance in not that reliable.
Salary / Benefits
I would have rated 4 or 5 stars for Convergys if their Management and Salary / Benefits are okay. Most of the representative are leaving the company mainly due to the upper management and Salary postings.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Much work, paid less
Salary / Benefits
Working with Convergys is the excellent part of my career in a BPO industry. I got a chance to work with Multi-Cultural client and the best part of my job as a Subject Matter Expert is to deal with people in my team that I need to inspire each and everyday. However there maybe ups and downs but I managed to pull it off because by the end of the day it is still my team and it is my job to lift them up to their full potential as they can be.
Pros
buffet, incentives
Cons
complicated account, no work and life balance relationship
Salary / Benefits
Your workload is not well compensated. The management should take care of its employees so that attrition rate would be lesser. Profit sharing is surprisingly unacceptable.
Pros
No delay in releasing of salary
Cons
Workload is tremendous
  1. Subject Matter Expert