Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Specialist

Salary / Benefits
The management is good and the salary balanced with how difficult the account. Work and life balance. The people are very friendly. This review is only based with the experience that I have with my assigned account
Salary / Benefits
The company was great its just that my previous manager was very unprofessional. The work is fun yet challenging. My colleagues are friendly and manageable.
Salary / Benefits
Before it was Datacom was purchased by Convergys it was really an amazing place, I wouldnt have resigned if it was not moved to another location. Best of luck
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
unsafe location
Salary / Benefits
It is a good place to work with. It offers opportunity and career growth even to non-graduates. You have to adapt to changes though.
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
no holiday offs
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work consist of long hours, hard labor, lifting/standing, Training soldiers. Learned time management, Learned about various communication equipment. Learned how to encrypt certain comsec devices. Learned how to drive and operate various military vehicles including HMMV, FMTV, LMTV, 40 Passenger bus with ABS. Management was structured and operated under a chain of command with an open door policy system. Developed great bonds with co-workers, excellent communication and team work. Exercised various team building exercises. The hardest part of my job was being away from family long periods of time. Sometimes I would be gone for months at a time do to training or deployment. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming home to support from friends and family. It makes everything I fight for worth fighting for.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as an email specialist. So I basically responded to customer's queries and problems. I also attended to emails that called for orders to be replaced or refunded. I learned to be quick as the quota for answering emails within one hour was 9 to 11 emails. My co-workers were hard to talk to as all of us on the production floor were focused on answering emails, but our supervisors were excellent as they would help us with questions about the emails we were handling.
Pros
relaxed workplace
Cons
low salary