Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Quite good but there are lapses. Their are desputes and it take quite long for the action to resolved the issue. The culture is good but there are dicriminations especially to those newbee.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix CDO does not follow protocol when it comes to hiring and terminating employees. The scores are easily manipulated and changed. It is highly advisable to screenshot your scores because this will come handy once you tag terminated and are called to defend yourself. The team leaders can easily terminate you, without just cause. And again, I have to emphasize Concentrix CDO easily attracts applicants and potential employees thru promising hiring bonuses and encentives, only to find out that theses comes with scores and metrics, which shouldn't be the case as it was advertised as HIRING bonus. Its appears fraudulent to advertised it as something you get once you go onboard, yet its not.
Salary / Benefits
In general, the management encourages employees to share their skills, experience, interests and preferences so they can match them to their career goals.
Salary / Benefits
Our typical day is normal as others, sometimes we do have many customers but we can handle it, I learned how to place myself on our customers shoe so that I will be able to provide the help that they need. Management are cool because they help employees everytime they need help, workplace is fine very convenient. Hardest part are those times I'm dealing with irate agent but after I manage to know how they feel I was able to help those irate customer and make them happy, I enjoyed when we have gatherings every lunch and every days off.
Salary / Benefits
Working there was due to people that only knows their friends from the inside for you to work regularly there if you don't you will be dismissed if they don't like you..
Pros
pay period is on time
Cons
company is not stable with trading and needs More help in training
Salary / Benefits
Our everyday work is pretty normal like any other company. I start my day with checking emails and listing all what needs to be done by segregating per priority. I learned a lot from the company on our day to day like having things done or completing things in a manner that I still have time to be able to take my breaks. Time management is the key and doing things productively and having good focus on what you do is what I've learned from the company. Management are awesome, although they're busy most of the time but they make some time to be able to adhere to any of our concern, they provide support that we needed. Workplace is good, we had great place that provides us what we need and culture is good as well and people are easy to get with. The hardest part of the job are those I think that are not anymore under our scope that whatever we wanted to help the most we can do is to refer and provide update to the clients from the other department that could provide them help on their concerns. The most enjoyable part of the Job is learning. I'm always hungry for learning and so that makes me happy to be able to learn anything everyday as it will make me strong and enhance my capabilities.
Pros
transpo and meal allowances
Cons
Lack of people
Salary / Benefits
I am from a back end team, the company is an outsource call center. What we do is update the customer's legal information, send outbound email requests and we also take in calls as customer service and technical support. Our work requires us to multi task; while we work with the admin task we also need to respond to the agents inquiry about their requests. With that experience, I learned how to manage my time and tasks, how to multi task, how to work with the other members of the team and other admin tasks. The hardest part of the job is when we are being rotated to a different task because we have to start with a new routine, learn a new task but that is also the other side of the enjoyable part. We get to learn new things and meet new people.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company for learning and molding oneself. To be able to work on a BPO company like this is a pleasure and provided a very well diversified learning and knowledge in IT field.
Pros
Health benifits, transportation allowance, rice allowance & meal allowance
Cons
Lack of people in our IT field.
Salary / Benefits
PROS • My original TL and team were super cool • Fair ranking • Offered day shift CONS • Hot seating everyday • Defective computers/headsets • Power tripping managers • Half-baked supervisors
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is cold because the workplace has a lot of air conditioning for the computers not to over heat. I learned a lot from this company also because it is the first BPO company I have ever worked with. The management were very friendly and well oriented. The workplace culture is very diverse and moving. The hardest part of the job that I can recall was the resolution process of the troubleshooting of the customers' computers. I was not a technical person by then but later on I learned to become one of the technical supports' in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to different kinds of customers, of course their were irate customers which were not that easy to handle but still the experience of talking non stop for 7 hours to different kinds of people, knowing you are helping and resolving each problem they have is a very exciting and unforgettable experience i will never forget.
Pros
Reasonable Pay
Cons
My night turned into day.
Salary / Benefits
Fun account since it's about gaming and you get to know the details and features of new games first-hand, as well as with new consoles. You also get Xbox subscriptions every year.
Salary / Benefits
Working in those company for 5 months is actually just fine with me. its just that I'm a 5 months contract only or what they call project based due to high workload and high volume of calls.
Pros
VTO or early out
Cons
Overtime without pay
Salary / Benefits
Agents are well compensated. Added skills provides complexity allowance in addition. Facilities are quite old. But the only negative thing I never enjoyed is transferring to different teams every month and sometimes every 2 weeks.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first company and one of the best fun workplace. Great management, great friends. The hardest part of the job is assisting rude customers and the most enjoyable part would be the team buildings and bonding with colleagues.
Pros
Great team building experiences
Cons
Not so great salary
Salary / Benefits
I love the job as I acquired the knowledge to technically troubleshoot computers and understand more about computer operations especially with the operating system.
Salary / Benefits
Starting the day @ work with a wam cup of coffee. Prep the tools and wait 'till it's time to hit the phones. The most enjoying and satisfying part of my job is when at the end of every conversation I have with my customers I can see a smile from the tone of their voice that they are satisfied with my service.
Pros
Yearly Increase depending on your performance
Cons
Minimal dental coverage
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun, great, salary compensation is fairly, great benefits, providing allowances, yearly appraisal, great OT payment, retirement, good office environment
Pros
rice allowances
Cons
long hours that needs to OT
Salary / Benefits
Pros
rice allowances
Cons
long hours that needs to OT
Salary / Benefits
Working with Convergys is a good way to hone my technical skills. I love working here. The only downside of getting in this industry is the job culture and habits. I enjoyed working with people helping them with problems on their computer and laptops.
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
The training was great and knowledge packed, such a great working environment, this company taught me a lot of things, this is where i found working to be fun and can be a source of inspiration, promotion is fast to people who deserve acknowledgement.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun work place specially because I get to know every one there. I always come to work on time and make sure I accomplish my daily task by end of shift. Helping out customer in need and receiving live commendations from them are very fulfilling for me. I have learned to be more flexible here and do what is required or asked by the client. I love the teamwork and cooperation. People here help each other so that everyone will go up or succeed together. The hardest part of the job is when there is low opportunities for sales and I have to look for all possible ways for the agents to realize the importance of closing a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there are community service we go to communities to teach out-of-school youth for free. Also, I enjoy working with my team and talking with my customers worldwide.
Pros
SAles Incentives, Meal and complexity allowance, Program allowance, happy workplace
Cons
Shifting schedules (night shift)
  1. Senior Technical Support