Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Support Specialist

Salary / Benefits
Lots of opportunities. Fun workplace to work and you can make a lot of friend. They offer a lot of accounts that you want to work with and you can relocate also.
Salary / Benefits
Company has good account that can definitely give you an idea that its for long term. The work will really depend on the employee since the campaign that Im in, most did not meet the requirements of the clients so a lot of them were not given a chance to continue. Client are really strict on house rules together with the metrics. Reason for staying will be the people that you are working with and the account itself.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that working with Convergys is a very pleasant and informative learning experience for me. They provide us with the necessary tools and training that we can utilize in our day to day work experience. The work environment as well as our leaders and co-workers give us all the support we need in order for us to have a harmonious workplace.
Salary / Benefits
this is a big company so salary is always on time. great benefits and a lot of company perks. we had alot of fun since the company does what they could to keep the working spirit
Pros
wonderful benefits
Cons
growth in the company is slow
  1. Senior Support Specialist