Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Specialist

Salary / Benefits
Concentrix Corp is the first Corporate Company that employed me as I used to do Free-lance Business. Although I had other job experiences before but I would say that it's Concentrix who gave me a Corporate Identity. My job in this company has been a comfort zone for me since I've been here for over 8 Years. And being here for quite some time, it has been a bit routinary and would be boring at times, but I still do my job efficiently. Our Department has limited slots for promotions as we only have a single organization with limited management positions, but still it's worth having to work with a great team everyday. Having been in the BPO Company for almost 10 years now, I cannot avoid to hear reviews and comparisons with other BPO Companies. Well, I should say that other BPO Company's offer a greener pasture and that's one motivation I have in considering to look for a new home. However, it has to be in Cagayan de Oro City as I could not sacrifice being with my Family. So, when we learned that Teleperformance would be in Cagayan de Oro City soon, a lot of us got excited, most specially when we also learned that it's going to be under the guardianship of our most beloved former Boss. I would not elaborate further but I really wished I could work again under his wings....
Pros
HMO is a great help
Cons
Very unstable standards
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the vest companies I worked with. The management is trying their best to help and assist each employee especially in times of calamities. They help also employees to continue their studies by helping with the tuition fee. I retired from this company due to long travel hrs.