Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
This was my first job. I was an undergraduate back then so I wasn’t really expecting anything. Life in Convergys was trying at first but my nesting period was made easier because of the people. The people and the culture in the workplace are good. I had to leave to finish my studies but I would recommend Convergys in a heartbeat. Fun times indeed.
Pros
Great fun activities
Cons
Unrealistic/Barely achievable scorecard metrics
Salary / Benefits
Having Convergys as my first job made a big difference in my life. I become more confident & more equipped in terms of my english communication & interpersonal skills.
Salary / Benefits
We take in calls for a telecom in US. We provide customer service in each calls but we focus on sales. Inbound account so you will receive tons of phone calls and you have to make a sale end of day. I have enjoyed working because of the incentives yearly and quarterly. You will be given a free travel international and domestic travel for quarterly incentives and luckily i have been a consistent top performing agent so i get to maximize all the incentives given.
Pros
free travel, commissions, money, free gadgets.
Cons
Graveyard shift, USA time.
Salary / Benefits
I get to work with amazing people in Convergys! I get to learn a lot about professionalism from these people, plus you get a lot of perks as an employee!
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
A typical work experience with pleasing environment and work stations. I have learned a lot from training and in Op's and I also meet a lot of people in the office and on the floor.
Pros
HMO first day of employment
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a fun place to work with. Awesome people and enjoyable environment. The company is one of the largest call centers in the Philppines.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Frequent Mandatory Overtime
Salary / Benefits
i had been with convergys Philippines for just a little over a year. i would'nt be resigning if not because of my visa approval here in Canada. the workplace is very receptive for learning. having Convergys as my first ever Call center job is a blessing. the environment and my co workers is just like family. we were oriented with the same goal of success. nobodys left behind, everyone is picking you up and motivate you to strive harder.
Pros
bonuses and rewards
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
I would start my day waiting and making sure that I would punch time-in in the exact minute. Then I would get my tools ready (my spiels, troubleshooting strategy organizer, etc.) to take customers complaints, worries, online payments, product inquiries, add-on, orders, and account cancellation be resolved and provided to them to ensure excellent customer service satisfaction. I have learned to accomplish these things in a short period of time in every interaction I have in my every customer. I would usually have 2-3 customers in a time, that's why I doubled my ability to multi-task and time management. This is very confusing and complex but is manageable. I have no complaint with regards to the management and my supervisor. They were very strict about the work ethics and jobs of their employees but they were approachable, they give constructive criticisms, fair evaluations and appraisal. As to my co-workers, I work well with them and as the same time had fun being with them in and out of office. I guess there is nothing that I could consider the hardest part of my job in this company since compensation and benefits are the best. This made me enjoy my job.
  1. Senior Sales Representative