Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Fraud Analyst

Salary / Benefits
the top management need to make sure that their unit managers are doing their job in a decent manner.make sure that the front workers are being taken care of because the success of d company relies to them.
Pros
retirement pay
Cons
delayed/missing over time pay
Salary / Benefits
i have learned a lot of things while working in convergys. i have improved my communication skills, learned how to manage my time, became more focus on my job. i also enjoy working with my co-worker. the hardest part of my job is when i am getting pressure when i have an irate customer on the line but i have learned how to handle those types of client. what i really like and enjoy the most working in a call centre is when we work as a team and we meet the expectations of the company, we will receive a token of appreciation like certificates or even cash from the management.
Pros
free sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in Convergys would have to be fun work with office mates. In addition to that, we have an Employee Engagement wherein this creates and provides activities necessary for life-work balance for the company.
Pros
more opportunities for career growth
Cons
long hours of work