Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
Company provides incentives to hard working employees. Facilities are well equipped and prepared. Compensation benefits are justifiable and just enough to expectations.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place good working environment, staff are friendly and helpful. there was a lot of hype, incentives, bonus and prices given to each employee. there was free lunch and coupons to each employee.
Pros
free lunch, bonus
Salary / Benefits
You will experience more irate clients that insist their wants and needs. It is a challenge to resolve their issues and a Happy feeling that you serve them and they also enjoy your service.
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at work is fun and learning. I had learned a lot. I have learned to be more competent and confident with the task will be given to me with less supervision. The management was good every detailed issue or complained is well handled by Operations team. For me, everyone starts from the scratch and its always the beginning will give us a hard time as others too. The most enjoyable part is every month there is a monthly perk and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we take calls at least 100 customers/shift. It was challenging and fun at the same time because it is what I love. I am a people person. I have learn the value of respecting others opinion, loving what I do best and always aiming for the best. By far there's no obstacles that we cannot surpass. Every day has challenges but I am very optimistic. I always find my way out by not hurting others. I am very passionate when it comes to my job.
Pros
conducive atmosphere
Cons
graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
I do provide technical assistance / support for internet services. From setting up of modems up until making sure that customer internet services are working properly. We also provide assistance in minimal computer issues and email client issues. It is a very aggressive environment because we all have to make sure all given metrics are highly achieved so we can also enjoy all provided incentives and bonuses. I will never forget the work experience I had because this has been my stepping stone in achieving my goals.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
First off, the Company is very focused on achieving what the Client's needs are and provide the best. I have learned a lot during my experience and it has taught me a lot as well. The management knows how to take care of their workers and my co-workers are easy to get along with.
Salary / Benefits
Started my day by answering emails, escalations and back-office job. Each and everyday there are lot of different customer service related inquiries that can be learned about. The management team provides us up-to-date information about the program's latest agenda. Also, part of my long stay in the company is due to my co-workers. They are fun to be with and very supportive. On the contrary, the hardest part of the job is about escalations from the customers. However, the key factor about the most enjoyable part of the job is simply the environment I was mold with in spite of some odds that comes along the way but the challenges is also the fun part.
Pros
OT meals, free transportation, free movies etc.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Convergys had been a great company for me. I enjoyed working at Convegys because I've learned a lot. Generally, Convergys is a company where you can have a career growth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Working with concentrix made me more experienced as a Call Center Agent. Everyday I meet different people that will make me feel that this company is a fun place while working. They have great trainers that will enhance our skills and made us improve in this kind of job that we chose. I've learned a lot from them from how you should take care of your customer, make them feel that we value their business, putting myself on their shoes if they have complains with the sevice and be able to fix it and let the customer go with smile on their face. It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems. Co-worker will help you if need something that did not know yet when solving a customer's issue. The hardest part of the job is when our company became the no. 1 site of DISH NETWORK account in the Philippines, they gave us the oppurtunity to take more calls like billing calls even if we are technical support representative but of course the most enjoyable part of the job is working with different people that will make me feel important as part of the TEAM or maybe my 2nd family away from home.
Salary / Benefits
My current workplace is a fun place. I usually go to work early an hour before my shift to pull up my tools that are needed. When i finished pulling up my tools I usually talked with my co-workers to be updated about their life and to check how they are doing. I learned many things from work such as being patient since not all cardholders can understand the process. I learned to give all your best in all the things that you do for you to be contented and happy with the outcome. The hardest part of the job is to be resilient because I take supervisor calls and regular calls at the same time and it is very hard to shift one emotion to another being firm and frustrated to being friendly on the next call but I already learned to handle resiliency and to take a break for a minute to regain composture before taking the next call. The most enjoyable part of the job is my office mates because even when the duties and responsibilities at work is somewhat hard but I had done and nailed it with the help of my co-workers..
Pros
fun environment
Cons
short notice request for overtime
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot with my 4 years and 6 months. I have stayed with the same company and same program with that time frame. It is where I was molded to be a customer support and eventually became a team manager back up.
Pros
Perks/ Benefits
Cons
Low salary
  1. Senior Customer Support Representative