Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
It depends on the campaign you will be supporting but for me it was a tough start. I was eliminated on the final interview because I did not follow the instructions but since I have above average communication skills they pull me out to complete the wave I will be joining for a sales account. The environment is fun and a lot to expect but has a lot of pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys - Cebu Branch was a good company. However, I am now unsure if it is the same where it had absorbed/acquired the Stream Company and later on was bought by Concentrix Company.
Pros
Great Payroll / Tax Human Resources.
Cons
No longer up to date to this new Management/Administration.
Salary / Benefits
They are a pro-agent company where they hear out their employees voice and consider it to make the work environment better. A monthly service towards your management to ensure that the place will not be toxic.
Salary / Benefits
Working with my previous company is okay. The job is fun however the environment sometimes can be toxic. overall satisfied. Compensation wise is okay.
Salary / Benefits
Loved the working environment and employees are well compensated. The account I worked with was also great and I learned a lot from my experience working there.
Salary / Benefits
It's okay for first-timers, average at best on all aspects. Just like any other BPO company, it depends on your one-up manager. Salary is okay, advancement is okay too, I got one. Work-life balance will depend where you reside, it's the commute that's gonna be the gauge.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
A healthy relationship with your co-workers can be your motivation even if the job is stressing you out. The higher-ups can be easily approached. The most challenging part is when you need to push yourself to get the target score for the month and the most enjoyable part of the job is of course you get to know people with different lifestyle and share their experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Taking in calls and chats with concerns about their bill, services and inquiries about new service. My knowledge in Customer Service increased tenfold and the management is okay. The workplace is better compared to other call centers. The hardest part of the job was when we took in both calls and chats. Enjoyable part of the job is whenever a customer's concern and issue is resolved.
Pros
Approachable bosses
Cons
No career growth
Salary / Benefits
I was a fun place to work. I learned how to deal with American customers. Management was very supportive. They motivate employees to develop their careers.
Salary / Benefits
Company should provide better health care benefits, shuttle services should be available especially during typhoons. We also would like also to recomend the company to give out imcentives to loyal employees.
Salary / Benefits
• I work 8 hours a day with 2 15-minute breaks and an hour of lunch. • Inevitable to acquire professional skills. Constant uptraining. • Good management • No gender discrimination • Shifting schedule • Many incentives that drives employees to strive hard to meet the goal.
Pros
They never pay late.
Cons
poorly planned schedules like 2 15-minute breaks first before you take your 1-hour lunch.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace culture was very nice; I felt like we were a big family supporting each other's back everyday, our team leads were always willing to lend a hand if we encountered some difficulties with our task, and the team building helps us to felt more energized to face a new challenge ahead.
Salary / Benefits
The TLs, trainers and agents I've worked with are very nice and considerate (others weren't as lucky as me). Workload is insane.One day you do one job, the next day you're up for training to do an extraworkload with no extra pay. I've had 5 LOB trainings, providing support for all LOBs simultaneously until the account got pulled out by the clients. Was then transferred to another LOB but then again, crosstrained to support 2 LOBs, and again with no extra pay. It's like, if LOB1 needs you're help, you help them do their job. Then if LOB2 needs help, you do their job. And on some days, you do both. It was kinda fun and challenging, but exhausting in the long run. Pros- Nice and friendly clients, management asks for employees' opinions, free meal during some holidays, some accounts have fixed sat-sun off, friendly people, some teamleads and trainers are really nice. Cons- Incentives are sometimes too hard to achieve. VLs are VERY VERY hard to get even if your stats are good. Workload is insane. Crosstraining so you can handle 2 to 5 LOBs at a time is predominant, especially if you are a performer (this doesn't have extra pay even if you have extra workload). And even if you work hard to get a yearly salary increase, it still depends on the company's budget, wether they'd give a fair amount of salary increase or not.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Incentives, VLs, salary increase
Salary / Benefits
I have no problems working in that account at all. What makes it difficult is that management will just roll out policies and proceedures that will not benefit agents at all. They are not flexible with bargaining of schedule and they even denied my resignation when they promised that once there's a JO with a different company they can let go of the agent, they would plot your OTs in your schedule when it should not be. And they are using some tenured agents to be trained in a different LOB to lessen the call from that LOB and make you feel that you are promoted but that was never the case. If you want less stress, you might want to consider other BPO companies instead.
Pros
Security guards are friendly
Cons
Mandatory overtime, low salary, poor management, clinic personnel not helpful, disrespectful managers
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is an outstanding workplace to start your BPO career. very professional, practices EOP around the premises, there's individual,tam and LOB bonus incentives.
Pros
free food whenever there's events
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
A company with a nice working environment. Team Leaders, regularly monitors their team members, to make sure they provided assistance and information needed to help them to become effective on their jobs.
Pros
High salary and Incentives
Cons
Doesn't have day shift accounts available
Salary / Benefits
A positive mission statement outlines the goals and demonstrative behavior that exemplify the highest commitment to quality and service to each other, the company, customers and shareholders. The company sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways with an elevated sense of purpose to improving the planet and humanity.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Convergys was fun and full of learning. The company makes you feel comfortable for the employees to work at their usual best. Employees don't feel any pressure in doing tasks because of the fun they bring at work.
Pros
Free gift certificates
Salary / Benefits
Big company no room for growth. I had to resigh cause i can see myself in the same spot for a very long time. Management is great. Human Resources is easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Cons: For a company who provides excellent customer service training, I find it ironic that our reception and concierge isn't as great as the actual workforce. The IT team in India also isn't that helpful. They will put your request in pending and never get back to you or to you manager within the period of time they promised. When they say within 24 hours, it usually means 3-5 working days. I liked the fact that Convergys used to see that "you" as an employee counts. But when they decided to change the management style from the "you count" campaign to "Convergys is the standard", a lot of employees were let down and made to feel less important. I think the employees are what makes a company and the company should invest in making the work environment a better place, and not the other way around. Recently when the management changed, they removed the double-deck beds from some of the sleeping quarters, making us bring our own comforters and blankets and sleep on the floor for nearly 1 year. educational assistance was extremely unrealistic and therefore I was not able to take advantage of it even though I was perfectly a good candidate for recipient. They were not very strict on uniform. In my contract, I signed up for a dress up from Monday to Thursday and dress down Friday to Sunday. But, even when most employees dress down on a Monday, HR or any manager just dosnt seem to care. I didn't like that. Pro's: I was a working and going to school at the same time. CVG was really great at providing a flexible and manageable work schedule for me, and I made it though until - more...
Pros
Cash stipend for every hour of overtime, unlimited speeling quarters usage, easy game room reservation, generous parties, fleible schedule for working students
Cons
not so generous benefits, very limited dental and medical plans
Salary / Benefits
On a regular basic Convergys is having a employee engagement activities such as Bingo, a raffle draw. Our management including our colleagues are really kind and professional. The hardest part of the job is working on a grave yard shift. We slept in the morning and work at night.
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative