Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Seller

Salary / Benefits
The company is good however it does not have a good incentive program which sometimes result in losing headcounts. However, people in the company are nice and easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from salary everything else was perfect. Lovely and clean environment. It was near my place, easy transportation. Co workers are very friendly, nice and approachable.
Salary / Benefits
I recomend Concentrix for everyone. Just give your best shot and be willing to learn everyday coz it will help you improve your performance when you are knowledgable.
Pros
Team building.
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I am happy to have made my first job experience in Concentrix. I learned more about discipline in terms of time management and work ethics in my short stint working as a Seller Support Agent. I would have stayed longer had my schedule in school allowed it and I would certainly consider going back if the situation calls for it.
Salary / Benefits
The managers is very easy to approach, I enjoyed my 3 yrs. experience working in the said company. I have learned that we have to work smart if you want to work in a BPO Company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?