Concentrix

Concentrix Salary & Benefits reviews: Sales Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I answer customer inquiries about what Apple device suits their needs. Also give them the benefits and advantages of the device and give instruction to use it wisely.
Salary / Benefits
Very satisfying salary and benefits. Leaders are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. Great team environment. Your hard work really paid off, and I am happy.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is great, management and work is not much of a hassle on a daily basis. Hardest part is to able to communicate with agitated costumers but very enjoyable in most of the time if you are able to handle good and funny ones.
Pros
Salary Increase
Cons
No Growth for Consistent Achievers
Salary / Benefits
This company give me the opportunity to change. Not only with the compensation but also the attitude. Sobrang saya magtrabaho dito. I encourage everyone to try convergys.
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
It feels like home. The office provide good environment to all employees. The management are very approachable and easy to deal with. They offer good facilities for employees
Pros
free meals
Cons
long working days/hours
Salary / Benefits
Company is not bad but not that good. Manager requires you to reply to customers in a span of 30 seconds which is impossible. Knowledge base is not reliable.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits from Convergys were enough for the employees to receive. We never experienced disputes regarding our pay and they always make sure that they include all of the computations on our payslips.
Salary / Benefits
There is nothing that you would not love at Convergys. The people here are amazing, you would love to work here. The benefits are overwhelming which is great!
Salary / Benefits
Biggest private employer in the Philippines and rapidly growing. There is a lot of opportunity for career growth Solid core values Very diversified people groups Solid training programs
Pros
good management
Cons
salary range in not competetive