Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I answer customer inquiries about what Apple device suits their needs. Also give them the benefits and advantages of the device and give instruction to use it wisely.
Salary / Benefits
Staff and team leaders their SMEs ,trainers and managers are friendlh and concerned wuth their employees. They are very supported with their team. And also the favorite of everybody pizaa day. All in all I can highly recommend this company.
Salary / Benefits
Just like nurses, doctors, security guards, and other people who are active at night, BPO employees need to exert more effort in taking care of their health to succeed and last long in the industry.At the same time, employers must also invest in ensuring a healthy workforce by providing facilities like clinics, gyms, and sleeping rooms and creating wellness programs in the office to ensure that their employees live a healthy life in and out in the office
Salary / Benefits
Very satisfying salary and benefits. Leaders are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. Great team environment. Your hard work really paid off, and I am happy.
Salary / Benefits
I hope I would be able to get a job which I can cherish to this website. I am pleases that this kins of website was made for the convience of having to apply to a job while in the comfort of home.
Salary / Benefits
the company accepts those under graduates or even in high school graduates as long as they have the skill applicable for the job openings to be offered.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is good. The work place is beautiful. However, some of their computers in the production floor is hard to deal with but can still be worked around. The people here are nice too and they really aim for excellence.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is great, management and work is not much of a hassle on a daily basis. Hardest part is to able to communicate with agitated costumers but very enjoyable in most of the time if you are able to handle good and funny ones.
Pros
Salary Increase
Cons
No Growth for Consistent Achievers
Salary / Benefits
This is the best company to work with however there were some action plans that they applied that will made you think if the company play it fair to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
The people are friendly and it's a fun environment. The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule because my body clock keeps on adjusting with the changes. The most enjoyable part of the job is being treated like a family by the management.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is good as well as my teammates and teamlead. I learned a lot from cvg especially how the account works. My teamlead helps me to become more productive by giving me tips on how to check all the customers details..
Salary / Benefits
having fun dealing with dish network's client, solving their issues regarding with their tv services like signal issues, black screen, etc. resolving issues with their bill and recievers
Salary / Benefits
This company give me the opportunity to change. Not only with the compensation but also the attitude. Sobrang saya magtrabaho dito. I encourage everyone to try convergys.
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
Environment is quite interesting and the Work Place is kinda relaxing. Will surely miss the place though. Management is also okay. I learned a lot in our training.
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place and it's accessible, near in our place, one ride only from our home. I learned here to multitask because in our account we are chatting with 2 customers at the same time. The hardest part that I encounter here is when we need to chat to 3 customers at the same time.
Salary / Benefits
There is not much to say about this since this is a really good company. It is just that the account specific to this site is extremely vast but it is hard to deal every day
Pros
Secured environment
Cons
Long hours, and management
Salary / Benefits
We were trained how to take our time effectively and efficiently even having hard times. We were trained will how to cater different kind of customer with different kind of culture.
Salary / Benefits
It feels like home. The office provide good environment to all employees. The management are very approachable and easy to deal with. They offer good facilities for employees
Pros
free meals
Cons
long working days/hours
Salary / Benefits
Company is not bad but not that good. Manager requires you to reply to customers in a span of 30 seconds which is impossible. Knowledge base is not reliable.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits from Convergys were enough for the employees to receive. We never experienced disputes regarding our pay and they always make sure that they include all of the computations on our payslips.
  1. Sales Support Representative