Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Toxic account
Salary / Benefits
management are very competitive, they let you deliver results which are sometimes very difficult. big compensation. nice working environment. fast-paced
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working here, and was able to improve my communication skill and sales through encountering different kind of person in every call. was able to handle different kind of irate costumer.
Pros
good medical benifits
Salary / Benefits
Please note that this is the Concentrix before. I don't know about the current one, but when I was working with the company, it was my first call center job. I only liked the training part. That's it. Trainers here are superb. I didn't like the management. There was favoritism going on and as well as power tripping. I learned a lot though, especially when it comes to technical stuff.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working with this company as I had the opportunity to work in a morning shift, never ever had to work the graveyard shift which is a huge plus as I am well-rested.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly staff and environtment. The recruitment here is super friendly , helpful and accomodating. Training is very challenging and you will be push to be creative and give out the best in you, you will learn to be competitive to pass the training and the most wonderful part is the training graduation when everyone graduates because of teamwork you will feel more satisfied and so happy. The environment of the workplace is easy, a lot of support you can approach, helpful supervisors and motivating you in a good way too.
Salary / Benefits
Giving excellent customer service experience. Solving issue of the customers like Billings, Internal troubleshooting as well guiding in technical issues of Television and internet serivicer.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is nice Very strict which is good High level of security for every employees HMO benefits Graveyard Schedule Very fun place Nice Team Leaders
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Graveyard
Salary / Benefits
This company had taught me that earning money is not really easy. Convergys helped me on improving my communication skills from my first day until my last day of staying on the company. The company wanted the quality stayed high and that is good for both of the employee and the employer.
Salary / Benefits
The company is okay. The management is not so good but the people are great.. Its hard to file a leave but the incentives are great. The management doesnt seem to care for their advisors.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Management is not so great..
Salary / Benefits
I would like commend convergys for being a good starting ground in my experience as a csr. They give me alot of opportunities to grow in my career. And i thank them.
Pros
Lots of bonus and freebies
Cons
Too many ot and vgh
Salary / Benefits
definitely a stepping stone for customer service career and the company provides proper training for the development of the skill of the representatives they hire.
Salary / Benefits
It's a night shift which is the hardest part of the job. I learned to be patient and always stay courteous to customers. You can make a lot of money as they have sales incentives.
Salary / Benefits
The work day is fulfilling, I learned a lot by talking to different people. I enjoyed working and helping solve their issues. The hardest part of the job is when it is queuing.
Pros
Free lunches every month end and holidays
Cons
need to do overtime
Salary / Benefits
Job was okay. People, soso. Site was near from where I live, it really is accessible for me. Food in the pantry was fine, you can live with it. Team leaders are very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
People are nice specially Team Leaders and Supports, the hardest part of the job is making a sale for the team, the most enjoyable part of the job when there is a get away with the team/teams.
Pros
Before there was a smoking area
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company to work with very talented senior to learn from and they would give so much incentives if you perform. They are generous enough to give incentives to employees.
Pros
free meal for long hours
Cons
almost everyday overtime
Salary / Benefits
They always come up with ways on how to engage all employess and have each and everyone have some fun and relieve some stress. Cool perks, benefits, awesome colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Happy with yearly appraisal and employee appreciation events but don't like mandatory ots, split rest days and no shift bids.gets more responsibilities but the salary does not go up.
Pros
yearly appraisal/employee appreciation events
Cons
Mandatory OTs/Health Card provider is kinda lame/Rest days are most of the time on split
Salary / Benefits
The company has many things to offer for their employee from management advancement and benefits. They also have many job option for anyone who would like to take other position in the company.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good work place. But I find the management and staff not caring for their employees that much. And they have a very wild of scheduling people for their shift. You can't plan because you don't know when will you next rest days will be.
Pros
good incentive with the account that I am in
Cons
Schedule