Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Coach

Salary / Benefits
Working at a fast pace and at the same time a fun working environment. They value their employees by providing fun activities to make work enjoyable..
Salary / Benefits
Workplace culture is wonderful, it'll helps you with any aspects as well as adapting the american's culture the more you speak with them. It gives you more confidence in english and communicating.
Salary / Benefits
I start the day reading emails and sending communications to 15-20 team leaders. I then follow up how the agents of 200-300 apply these materials in their calls. It is my responsibility that the account hits sales targets on a day to day basis. It is a pleasure working in Convergys. The high pressure is a good training ground for me. I am challenged to do better every single day. Although the standard is high, the management sees to it that we are looking at a possible and doable target. The management is very supportive to new ideas and can take risk. The hardest part of the job is testing a new action plan or a sales strategy because this seems like a gamble. It might work or not. Although this is difficult, I enjoy the process especially when the outcome is a success.
Pros
Stimulates New and Effective Sales Strategy or Action Plan, A very good venue for training management skills.
Cons
Career Advancement
Salary / Benefits
I worked for a BPO company as a Transition Coach and became a Sales Coach. I was in charge of helping new hired trainees to be ready with the challenges that they might encounter in the production floor. Also, I am providing good practices on how to handle different types of customers. As a Sales Coach, I am helping Customer Representatives on how to make sales after resolving customer's issue with the product. I learned that it was very important to work with people not only in the team but across other departments to resolve the customer's issue. The hardest part of my job is to ensure that the agents were able to fully understand the techniques and good practices that I share to them. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to interact with all levels of management and providing them feedback regarding the performance and the status of the team.
Pros
Able to befriend everyone for the sake of good productivity.
Cons
To be an obsessive-compulsive type of coach.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?