Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Salary / Benefits
Work with Concenrtrix. It's a great opportunity to work with this Company. Competetive salary, good management, though they give you some works that really gives you stress but the management is always there to help you, culture inside is very diverse, very equal to all employees.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
I've handled a sales account. It's inbound sales. we do have a lot of metrics to hit. and what I have learned on how to deal with different types of customers and how to handle them and to be more patient. it is a stressful environment it is very productive. the hardest part of the job was the calls. there is a lot of irate customers, the most enjoyable part is when there is power hour every day and also when i am able to hit my metrics
Salary / Benefits
Salary was not able to discuss in details. Toxic environment or maybe it depends on the tl. My tl by that time did not know what to do and too incompetetive.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot with this company. It's fun, and everyone is always at your back. Hardest thing I think, the interview process, I started at 10am ended at 9PM. When I first worked with CNX the offer was great, but when I came back, the offer was lower than what I have before.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Concentrix is Life balance, one of the leading bpo company is a great opportunity and experience to work on especially for the fresh graduates who wants to have stable job.
Salary / Benefits
All good, fun working environment . Supervisors are very supportive and the company is making sure needs of the employees has been met. I like the culture where everyone is open.
Salary / Benefits
Low compensation and very stressful job. The TL is like a family.The compensation is very low considering that this is a new management no re alignment with the salary.
Salary / Benefits
Its interesting especially it is a sales company. you can getban opportunity to get incentives however the environment is very stressfull.Especially some members of the management. However imbso gratefull to my team there beacuse i have a great team leader and co- workers. but the company itself and the process of work its kinda stressfull.
Salary / Benefits
very positive and has good team coordination, good leader and coaches, they provide proper trainings and guidance to support each member of the team in concentrix
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start working with. Hopefully they will increase the salary of employees. Friendly environment and good leaders as well. But it is stagnant, promotions are rare unless someone in authority resigned.
Pros
Accept fresh graduates
Cons
Not competitive salary
Salary / Benefits
Their clients are good in giving incentive but not Convergys before the merge. Team Leads are somehow arrogant and so welcoming. But all in all, they have some employee engagement that keeps their employees.
Salary / Benefits
I want to work in the environment who can give me the best compensation and I promise to become an asset of your company. In 3 years of my experience as a sales representative I can be a top seller of your product.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Answering sale-related inbound calls and providing good customer experience, making them one of our advocates in our company. Supportive TL's and SME's
Salary / Benefits
The management was great and is people amd employee oriented. Though they should compensate their employee more but all in all it was a great job because of the people and the program.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides lots of incentives, benefits and fun activities for the employees. However the salary offers were too low for an international account.
Pros
Health cards
Cons
Low salary package
Salary / Benefits
During my working experience with CVG, I find it so amazing and easy to learn things. I admit there are some times that work is kind of distressing but the compensation pays it all off.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Convergys for 3 years enhanced my confidence and oral and written communication skills. The Company was good but I also need to grow and develop. To implement the things that i have learned from school.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to be here and they hve a nice and productive workplace ..i have an understanding tl and om and of course a happy environment to work with and a clean area also
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
We were only given fifteen minute break in the morning and fifteen minute break in the afternoon. We can use this time to refresh ourselves or get some water/drinks.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Got different type of incentives. Very difficult account. We are trained to be the best that we could be. We strive to be on top. We are drive to get the highest pay that we could get. We are rewarded for what we have done.
Salary / Benefits
the company is good at their management and provides incentives to employees you are really performing. they work on training the agents to become better through proper coaching and tracking of performance