Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Salary / Benefits
The only thing that motivates me to stay at work was the people around me. Anything else is not really something that one would call a "great working environment".
Salary / Benefits
It has high salary but very poor management. Managers love to power trip. Does not care for the welfare of their employees. Very slow promotion process.
Pros
High salary but poor management, power tripping is common
Cons
High salary but poor management, power tripping is common
Salary / Benefits
I love convergys. I love the people I used to work with, the team leaders and the senior operations manager. There's a lot of engangement activities for employees and no gender discrimination.
Pros
Performance-based incentives
Cons
Low basic salary
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, was setting up your tools needed to assist the subscriber with their concern and to look into their accounts. Learned more about communication with people located in the US and Canada, how to handle irate subscriber, more of work etiquette, on how to be professional in call handling and patience. Enhanced selling skills. Management and co-workers are very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Convergys has been a very rewarding and challenging experience. You come to work everyday with pride knowing that you are part of a company that upholds exceptional virtues.