Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate II

Salary / Benefits
Supervisors are always accommodating, friendly and understandable. Best and enjoyable part was meeting colleagues to whom you can call friends and count on. What I have learned so far would be not giving up until the end.
Salary / Benefits
I learnt a lot in Convergys. It really boost my self confidence plus the their training helps me more to improve my communication skills. At first, it's really a life changing for me because of their working environment and culture. It has a friendly working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Since I'm under telco account when I was at Convergys, I'm trying my best to get incentives since Its a great achievement every pay day you'll get more than what you're expecting on your salary.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
High Salary
Salary / Benefits
As a call center agent, you are expected to go at work on time, avoid malingering, over breaks, and follow all the policies of the Company otherwise you'll be issued a disciplinary action. Hardest part of the job: monthly shifting schedules Enjoyable part of the job: Managers and supervisors treat you as a family, team buildings, and employee engagement.
Cons
Long hours but not [paid with your overtime
Salary / Benefits
This company molds me how to be a good customer service specialist. The working environment is very competitive and friendly. There's a lot of opportunity on this company.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the greatest BPO company here in the Philippines. The managament is awesome. The place ia quite risky but the security inside the premises is good.
Salary / Benefits
The organization itself is well planned and always following the guidelines and the safety of all employees. This is one of the pioneer call centers in the Philippines and indeed very strict with the requirements and privacy of all the employees. They also have good medical benefits and salary increase annualy
Pros
Proximity
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
the location is good and accessible, they provide sleeping quarters apparently no shower room available, a gaming room with just a flat screen and chairs:-(
Pros
nothing
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I was like a super agent, I handle 4 LOB's and supervisor call. Lot of irate and the management really have a high standard so we should exceed their standard. But this is a great place for growth and learning.
Pros
Health care, free movie pass, and a lot more
Cons
Short breaks, over ot's
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Working at Convergys was pretty good, they welcome their employees with a big hand. However, I am not satisfied with the salary, no incentives, and benefits will be provided after a year.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
The company is very serious when it comes to productivity and quality assurance. Thus they are very concerned to all of their employees. They taught me how to be responsible in every situations, provide multitasking, and be consistent.
Pros
Free drinks, Sleeping lounge, allowance
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Co-employees are nice and jolly. I prefer not to say anything about the management. Good working environment. Competitive salary. Employee recognition keeps us motivated.
Salary / Benefits
Being a part of Convergys Philippines is one of the most happiest experience I ever gained because the work is not that stressful and the people around you are all giving you encouragement and motivates you to do better.
Pros
high compensation
Salary / Benefits
The facilities are great for work, training provided for growth of the employees. The company is one of the best fast growing company in the world. It has many branches across the world.
Pros
free coffee, juice
Cons
strict for security
Salary / Benefits
Pay is good, job security, you are assured. Stress in workplace is high but tolerable. Sunset in account is inevitable.
Pros
High OT pay
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company for I was able to expand my knowledge about Microsoft. The company has there owned way on how to discipline their employee and become more professional on our own field.
Pros
unlimited Juices
Cons
Far from my place
Salary / Benefits
Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kinds of people and interacting with them. And also, it enhanced my skills in sales, time management, work-life balance, and patience.
Pros
free lunches, items, games and contests
Cons
overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Working on a graveyard shift, trained by the best trainers, opportunity to have very kind colleagues, good workplace, they always make sure to provide activities that are enjoyable not only for their employees also to their respective families as well, very considerate company
Pros
Free food from time to time
Cons
Working grave yard
Salary / Benefits
9 hours at work with 1 hours lunch and two 15mins break. We only have days work week and we get to have 2 days rest days. The management provided us balance treatment and they are open to all our needs, easy access to them and timely doing surveys on all activities in the workplace and asking our opinion on how to improve. We also have lots of fun activities during avail times and when there are holidays, we have some raffles and contest and makes our workplace less stressful and fun to be in everyday.
Pros
We have travel and meal allowances and 20% night differential.
Cons
n/a
  1. Retail Sales Associate II