Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Salary / Benefits
I usually handled the applicants for their written exams and entertained their questions. The food there was cheap. The employees were very welcoming when it came to OJT students like me at that time.
Salary / Benefits
Incompetent Management. Lots of OT, Toxic Workplace. Management is insensitive and doesnt care for the welfare of the employees. Too much politics as well
Salary / Benefits
This company is not newbie friendly. Definitely not for the faint of heart. They did not provide proper onboarding when I worked there. From the get go, they will expect that you'll learn the ins and outs of the job in a short amount of time without proper training. I also cannot stand the feeling that the employees are not welcoming. They need to work on communication with peers and teamwork. Also, there is a huge room for improvement in terms of Recruitment Process Management.
Salary / Benefits
learned a lot. learned how to conduct and score tests such as versant kenexa and type tech. learned how to pre screen applicants and obserbved interviews.
Salary / Benefits
Covergys gives me the opportunity even that I did not finish a course that is required to have the job that I applied to them. I started as an agent from them and took the ladder to successfully get my dream job.
Salary / Benefits
I did my internship here way back 2016. I know I've lacked recruitment skills back then, but this company helped me gain those skills even in a span of 3 months, I've learned a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has provided me a lot of opportunities. I've learned a lot from my leaders and mentors. It has a diverse culture of learning and growing. They develop all of their employees to be leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and excellent company in terms of growth and development. Good training ground especially to those who are starting a career in any back office positions.
Salary / Benefits
Dynamic and fast-paced work environment, which is expected of a BPO industry. There is constant ramping which is the primarily goal and this results in long hours.
Pros
Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
A very good company where can be both training ground and socializing while comprehending works. A good company with good people treats you as part of their family and effective workplace with good employee management.
Pros
Trains you well
Cons
No OJT allowances in some department
Salary / Benefits
The good things It is very nice to work at Convergys, people were very nice to work with and the environment is very pleasant. The challenges Challenges that I encountered maybe that was the time that I need to resign.
Salary / Benefits
It was tiring, but fun and great at the same time. I've learned a lot of things there and it nurtured my career and provided me enough experience, even though it was only for a few months.
Pros
With Overtime
Cons
Extremely exhausting legwork
Salary / Benefits
The company has a nice working environment and people whom I have worked with. The company gives a lot of gift away like different chocolates, coupons and different foods.
Salary / Benefits
you will experience lot of applicants applying for CSR position, midshift, you have to finish work and send report before end of day, extend more hours
Salary / Benefits
It's very tiring but enjoyable and the work environment is very good. My co-workers are very friendly and I can say that Convergys is a very good company
Salary / Benefits
I landed a job as soon as I graduated from college and I could not be any more glad that it was with Convergys. I would have to say it helped me a lot in terms of honing my english skills which is really vital in the kind of industry I work in.
Pros
Light work
Cons
long hours, location is far
Salary / Benefits
During my internship there were no problems faced but dealing with a lot of different people each day is quite challenging, not knowing how others would react on how we deal with them and their requests.
Pros
free dinner
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a global company and competitive in the BPO Market. The company initiated activities towards succession planning speaking in terms with career is good.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Professionalism and Job Culture
Salary / Benefits
This company has a good facilities and product training for all new hires. Good communications to the operations and has a very intelligent decision making.
Pros
No limitations in using electronic devices.
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8 hours a day. There are so many things that I learned from the work as well as from my co-workers, such as: to conduct a phone interview with the applicants, collecting referrals from applicants and employees, I also improved my communication skills and my self-confidence. When it comes to the management they are also good and they treat their employees equal and fair and they let us know more knowledge and skills for the growth of the company. I enjoyed being part of the recruitment team and the company because they taught me to face the real world in the first step.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Stressful yet satisfied. That has been my feeling for everyday operations that I'm into, with the help of my teammates, everyday is always another day to hire aspiring applicants and make their lives change.
Pros
Transportation and Meal Allowance
Cons
Saturday operations