Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Salary / Benefits
Convergys is the best company I have worked on so far. I have the best boss and workmates. The job is sometimes tiring and stressful but the thing is, I have learned a lot and I became a better person personally and professionally.
Salary / Benefits
Feels like home while at work even you work for 12 hours. They helped me to grow and know more things inside a business. Most critical things happen in your most unexpected time so be alert.
Pros
free to join activities
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
During the day, not so much employees since it is a call center, and usually is awake and alive a night, but you will find me assisting/talking to visitors, clients and agents with regards to their job, meetings, seminars. Assign conference rooms/meeting rooms, in control of the employee entry, and the rest of the week I update emails, attend meetings and answering phone calls. I have learned that you should love your job so that your job will love you back. My co-workers are okay, friendly, approachable and organized. Hardest part of the job is that you need to do overtime and work on long hours. Most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to meet different personalities everyday and also, you get to improve your communication skills.