Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Evaluator

Salary / Benefits
Concentrix made the transition of employees as seamless as possible after the mother company (SYNNEX) acquired Convergys last January 2019. They addressed all inquiries and made sure that every issues were met.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with convergys for 6 years . The company really values your worth for improvement. If they sees you that you did good in a certain skills , they will push you to a limit like applying for a higher position.
Salary / Benefits
The company helped me achieved my dreams to be part of the quality team. Thankful to my previous CE manager who hired me and given a chance to enhance my skills in providing customer insights.
Pros
open time
Cons
unpaid over time
Salary / Benefits
Good people low salary offer No incentive for non agents If you want a good people to work with plus a stable company you may want to work here but if you are looking for a high paying company go somewhere else.
Salary / Benefits
They gave me a the freedom to choose my schedule and the flexibilty to choose my break and day offs. Sometimes it was a bit hard because we frequently meet our big boss because she was assigned to different site. I enjoyed and still happy working in this company because the people here are so friendly. The reason why i decided to leave this company is because of low compensation.
Pros
Free movie a year
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
It is here that I developed my specially my communication skills. I am not saying my English was bad but what I am saying is I am more confident when talking to people because of the nature of the job that I do. Politics is everywhere. It also exists here. Co-workers are fun to be with. My manager is very open-minded and very friendly. He doesn't discriminate anyone. The hardest part of my job is when I don't feel like I have achieved what I wanted to achieved or if I fail to finish my daily tasks. Enjoyable part of my job is my fix day off.