Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Manager

Salary / Benefits
Your best allies are your peers. Even if the job is hard, there will always be help from your team mates. At the end of the day, you can say that you've done a good job even if things did not go well for you because there will always be someone to have your back and help you.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day (or night) at work starts off with a light of my cigarette and a cup of coffee, getting ready to go to the battlefield. The work cant be compared to a regular office work, its a job that will require everything you've learned from elementary to present, its a continuous learning experience, your the middleman, some report to you, you report to your boss and the transition should be as smooth as possible. People inside the office cant be considered as friends, but rather, as family. At the end of the day, its not about who finished first or last, but how all of you worked together as a team, as a family. Its good to know you have your colleagues back, and they got yours. Then, I end my day at work with another light of my cigarette, knowing that tomorrows going to be another fight.
Pros
people you are working with
Cons
shifting schedules
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
  1. Quality Assurance Manager