Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Engineer

Salary / Benefits
This company has a recommendable working atmosphere. It also has a good employee engagement. Davao site is very accessible by means of private or public transportation.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Slow career advancement
Salary / Benefits
More Incentives, Benefits and Fun Activities for Employees. Management should focus and take care their employees especially those are in front lines.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work would be logging in, pull up your team list and getting recorded calls for audits. Look for their recording in the database and start your audits, create a day end report and email your team, supervisor, manager and the team leaders of the agents. I learned how to do deep dive reports, root cause analysis and heading or facilitating calibration or as we call it deck. The hardest part of the job is to be very consistent, fair and objective. Your report can lead to termination, disciplinary action and negative results to your co worker whom you've already have bonded with. The most enjoyable part is being able to mingle and have fun during family day, team buildings, Friday night acoustic concert for a cause which we do every Friday payday.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
long hours and working in dawn sometimes
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from networking to computer applications. The company has an excellent training when it comes to customer and technical support service.
Benefits
Cons
Over-time due to workloads
Salary / Benefits
A day at work as a Quality Assurance Specialists starts with reading numerous emails, starting my daily task of reviewing and rating performance of customer transactions on all support channels (phone, chat, email), coach experts with the most opportunities observed and attending a meeting with the clients. I learned to adapt easily to changes since the nature of the business is not stagnant and changes are observed every now and then. At times, I disagree with the management - the people in it, but I came to understand why they have been implementing rules that I think will not benefit the company. My co-workers have different personalities, yet I learned from each of them. I learned to communicate and understand people even if just by seeing them, my mood changes. I learned that I won't get to choose the people I work with since they were hired with the same position I have because of their abilities. The hardest part of the job is managing my time and to be less stress because of the heavy work load. My manager and supervisor are expecting a lot of tasks to be done. I communicate with them regularly and I would tell them my feedback - if the task or timeline is reasonable. I won't get my expected answer all the time, but I would just lift my self by realizing that I gave them an important feedback and it's up to them whether they would act on it or not. Though life is hard at work, I enjoy it too as I learned and improved myself. I gained skills that would benefit me in dealing my everyday life outside of work. I know how to adjust with all the circumstances - more...
Pros
Hmo
Cons
Heavy workload and not being compensated well
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
  1. Quality Assurance Engineer