Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Aside from the many perks the company offered, parents can bring their kids at work. As a mother, that was one of the reasons I stayed longer at Concentrix.
Salary / Benefits
Always understand their employeers and their value. So happy that I am working here for a quite a long time. They always consider you as a person and not just an employee.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day would be checking if there are new cases re-opened and making sure they are closed before end of shift, this for me is the hardest part as cases tend to re-open even when solved or closed. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and since this was a non-voice account, we are able to listen to music while working. I appreciate the opportunity given to me by the Director of the account and OM as they offered me to be the QA Apprentice post being in the account for only 3 months.
Salary / Benefits
The result ofmy 10 year tenureship inmy previous company was full of skills i have acquired with the help of my generous colleagues especially the Training and Quality Department. I had so much fun because of a happy family or environment i was with.
Pros
Activities and fun
Cons
Low incentives
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part is when we get to participate in the events. I learned that even if you are already part of the mangement learn to be more considerate to your agents. Hardest part of the job is that you were not able to manage your work-life balance because you are already exhausted because of long work hours
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
Thumbs up for this company as it is able to meet or even exceeds the standards of a continuously growing company. Benefits given are all good. Colleagues are professionals especially the top management.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is prorated to 10 days instead of the previous 15 day pay. Health card is not reliable, not accredited to major or accessible hospitals. Free parking. No dress code. Lack of support / training. Food at the pantry are sometimes stale.
Pros
free parking
Cons
gadget use is not allowed, low salary due to proration
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst