Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Concentrix started to remove the benefits that we had during IBM days. Like annual increase, medical reimbursement, CTO and banked SL are not being paid during resignation
Pros
Annual Family Day
Cons
Annual Increase is not being followed
Salary / Benefits
Management is okay, I just don't feel like we are compensated enough with our daily task. We do not always have overtime pay even though the workload cant even fit a day of job.
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from the company with how they value their employees and how they integrate values to all. I have no further negative feedback to the company, I just have to move out for some personal matters, not work related issues.
Pros
annual party, theme days, team buildings
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Convergys for almost 7 years and had enjoyed handling different positions that are engaged with training people and process calibration . My wide working experience, broad knowledge on company organization and my good attitude towards work were some of the important things I acquired from this company. If it was not for the reorganization of staffs due to company merging, I would still be working with company.
Pros
Free drinks, Gym, sleeping quarters, shower, big pantry
Cons
Lack of company activities that promote camaraderie
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?