Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Product Trainer

Salary / Benefits
There are lot of benefits offered in this company but doesn't provide well compensation for their long time loyal employees. Newly hired employees have higher salary than trainers.
Pros
Annual Family Day
Cons
No Laptop provided for trainers.
Salary / Benefits
As a product ready trainer, I work Mondays to Fridays to train agents and do admin tasks after and I believe I am getting paid enough for the amount of work I do.
Pros
Good pay
Salary / Benefits
It's not all about the job and the salary but it's also about your team. Although it's stressful. You will gain a lot of knowledge both in interacting with the customers and developing skill in multi tasking as well as technical support. Being a call center is very challenging job and it's not easy handling customers From USA but anyways I love my job
Salary / Benefits
Working with Convergys was really the highlight of my employment career. i Couldn`t have been happier anywhere else. Convergys encouraged my training path.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment,and friendly CSRs, but management is lacking in both mangerial and inter-personal skills. The management team I worked with were unprofessional and self-centred, with their main concern being their own improvement and less onus on improving the company's reputation.
Pros
Average salary but good benefits.
Cons
Poor Management