Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Product Support

Salary / Benefits
> night shift schedules > i learned to stretch my patience > provides some trainings and extra benefits > very professional > i enjoyed learning a lot from my colleagues
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is my first BPO and owe a lot of things from them. Their technical foundation training is world class. Their workplace has a fun and lively environment. They value their people because they always throw parties that made their people happy and satisfied even if they dont pay big.
Pros
Technical Training and employee engagement
Cons
Not so competitive payout
Salary / Benefits
Busy call center environment, very fast paced, but with the help of my friendly coworkers, I realized the improvement on my skills.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Not a good place to build a career, but a good place to start. Shifts are busy almost everyday and breaks are rarely given due to the volume of calls coming in.
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at work is helping people troubleshoot their Linksys devices through chat and callbacks. It's tough because you have to chat to a minimum of 2 clients to a maximum of 4 clients, each with different problems, and type with no shortcuts, and complete sentence and correct punctuation. I learned a lot with troubleshooting. The management and co-workers are the best. The hardest part of the job is sitting for long hours and the night shift. The job is not enjoyable, it's routinary and tough. But the best thing are the benefits, from perfect attendance to 13th month pay, Christmas bonus and team building. And if you are good at work, you receive additional cash benefits.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is amazing. The salary is competitive. This is the company where I have learned about advanced troubleshooting on computer networking devices.
Pros
Flexible working time schedule
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is one of the most competitive company ive ever meet. they have a lot of programs. one of this is the Linksys- Belkin program where in i can really say that it develops my skills as an individual. the most challenging part is to cater too many calls on the line and resolve their issues. i always make sure i provided them excellent tech support before they hang up on the phone and make sure that they end up with a smile. we also have fun at work and a lot of amazing events. as what concentrix say. WE WORK HARD BUT WE PARTY HARDER
Salary / Benefits
My job experience in Convergys was helpful in my development in handling different kinds of people and dealing with those with not so good characters. The management was okay especially the work place is very good. The schedule though was not very healthy but it was considerable. The pay as well is fine but I would need a job that has better pay.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
Boss and colleagues are great. Learned skills that helps me to perform my responsibilities. Pushed me to my limits in a good way.