Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Order Administrator

Salary / Benefits
awesome nice cool environment to work at. i like the area its close to my house. people are friendly and the supervisor are alwayts enthusiastic to help whenever you have questions.
Salary / Benefits
Typical customer service scene where you take in calls for calbe, internet and phone. Management lacks empathy to their employees, they rather impress the clients with false sales revenue and hammer the employees with those false hopes given.
Pros
colleagues were fun
Cons
management issues
Salary / Benefits
Working in a call center environment is very challenging. I learned most of all the value of time, proper time management, the integrity in working even if I am alone and always putting my best foot forward so no mediocrity in work will take place. I have learned to communicate well and be understood.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
the company itself provides great compensation for their employees. great pay, occasional bonuses. healthcare and alike but it stops there. their saying that the employees needs comes first, is a total lie. they're understaff, inconsiderate and will overwork their employees. job advancement is only available and applicable to bosses pets. management is also poor. calls waiting but not all hands at deck. forced overtimes, delayed breaks during queuing periods.
Pros
bonuses. celebrations for christmas, new year and the like
Cons
forced overtimes, long call waiting lists, favoritism of superiors
Salary / Benefits
It is one of the sought after company to work for here in Bacolod.attractive benefits and salary.
Pros
offers additional source of income
Cons
our account does not offer day shift