Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Supervisor

Salary / Benefits
Holistically speaking, the company has fostered a friendly and "we can" culture. All departments are very cordial and accommodating. Collaboration is what I observed to all department heads which is clearly evident based on the site's performance. The most likable part of being part of the company is that there is fun at work and a life-balanced style which makes all employees stay and always perform at their best. Every month, there are activities which makes all employees not feel any burnt-out. On top of the activities, there are lots and lots of incentives, which challenges everyone to be on top - ALWAYS. The best part is that there is growth. The company provides ample training for personal development and career advancement. Although politics is common in a corporate world, management puts a stop on it before it even affects the majority, and kudos to them for that.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Managing 15-20 agents, lots of coaching and management meetings. Events are taken seriously to ensure work-life balance is achieved. Hardest part of job is when an agent is left behind while the rest of the team is soaring high.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
  1. Operations Supervisor