Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Salary / Benefits
reapplied but has not been contacted at all but overall experience has been pleasant this is where i grew and met my full potential. there is nothing like home as they say
Pros
compensation, work environment
Cons
depends on the leader
Salary / Benefits
Provides its employees with adequate compensation. When it was still Convergys, they placed a high value in employee satisfaction, but success indicators for accounts are steep.
Salary / Benefits
- ample engagement activities for front liners - minimum opportunity for growth - minimum training offered - discounts and incentives offered to front liners
Salary / Benefits
I worked for Convergys Phiippines Inc now known as Concentrix Philippines Inc for 14.5 years, started as a Customer Service Representative worked my way up until I became an Operations Manager. I can say that there is work life balance with Concentrix and very nice location, in fact it was just 5-10 minutes away from where we live. The company is heavy with employee engagement which I liked so much because I am a people person.
Salary / Benefits
Respectful, Considerate and Understanding Leaders . Perfectly good environment, Lots of engagement activities for the employees to joined in for stress reliever and satisfaction
Pros
Strong and very good company
Cons
Compensation needs to be aligned globally
Salary / Benefits
Convergys was able to teach me all the things I know about management. From an agent to an operations manager, they have given me the opportunity to grow and be better at what I do.
Salary / Benefits
Company is high on engagement and employee development Practice an open door policy for the executives where employees has an opportunity to raise questions or concerns to the top management , High on fraud prevention campaign
Pros
High on Employee development
Cons
Salary and compensation is not competitive with the market
Salary / Benefits
Prior to being acquired from IBM, concentrix has found ways to integrate its culture with the best practices from IBM. Having done that, what you have is a diverse mix of best in class services, fun-filled work environment and a support system that enables its leaders to develop their potential.
Pros
constant learning
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Excellent workplace. Good culture. Very Supportive atmosphere. The management will provide training for your career progression. Bonuses are given timely. Benefits are good. HMO choice is good as well (Maxicare).
Salary / Benefits
I started as an agent in Convergys and now is an Operations Manager. You will learn a lot of things. Training is good. Compensation is good as well. Culture is ever changing, always trying to meet with the demands of the new generation.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with this company for so long. What made me stay longer in Concentrix is that, the benefits for employees and beneficiaries are good enough, friends and colleagues. I will always cherish Concentrix because I learned a lot and this is my home for so many years.
Pros
Health/Medical insurance, Sss, Hmo
Cons
Graveyard/Night shift
Salary / Benefits
As in any other BPO company, Convergys is diverse, colorful, challenging and rewarding. I have worked with people of different characteristics, and yet on the floor, we all pull together to deliver.
Salary / Benefits
An active program, everyday there will be new things to learn. Movements help you adjust and really stretch your strengths and abilities. Inspired to go to work because team mates are dedicated and willing to give their best
Pros
10000 allowances
Cons
Long wait for promotions
Salary / Benefits
They are big on employee engagement and career development. They focus on building talents from within instead of hiring outsiders. They also help communities.
Pros
big on employee engagement and community service
Cons
Long hours for supervisors and up
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a great company that takes care of it's people first, and it's business second. It takes pride in promoting a culture that is customer centric. It is also one of the few companies that value employee feedback on how it can further improve it's operations.
Pros
great benefits, employee development, great culture
Salary / Benefits
Good Established Company, Honestly not doing anything different as a BPO compared to other Centers. Wide Array of Programs available. On time crediting of Salary which is good.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys employs thousands of workers in the Philippines and is one of the best BPO companies to work for. They offer a competitive compensation package and a promising future for those willing to work their absolute best and hardest. Its best asset is its people and its culture. Convergys is performance-based, customer-focused, results-oriented and supportive of the communities in which they operate in. I enjoy working for Convergys.
Pros
Competitive Compensation Package, Best Culture
Cons
Demanding Job
Salary / Benefits
I started as an agent was able to be given opportunity to move up. they will provide sufficient tasks that will hone your skill. They just need to bring back the retirement and leave benefits they removed.
Pros
Talent development
Cons
Removed retirement
Salary / Benefits
The company invests in training, good facilities and people engagement. You get to work with very dedicated and qualified people in their jobs. Over time, convergys has been able to build a strong team.
Salary / Benefits
To start with, 30 minutes before shift, I come to the office and visit the workforce management immediately to check staffing requirement and potential absenteeism. Volume of calls and possible overtime from opening shift. I learned to manage the day to day operations to ensure that everything is controlled properly. To ensure enough FTEs would be present, the site requires all incoming team leaders to report to their respective operations manager their possible absents and strategize staffing to rectify variance. My co-workers, be it agents, supervisors, or peers are very fun to work with. Our workplace can be compared to a very large playground where everyone is energetic. The hardest part of the job is retaining people. Hardest yet very challenging. And the most enjoyable part would be the General Assembly where every quarter gets to meet the whole unit (FTEs/Support/Supervisors), in a venue where most fun would be experienced. Not to mention the Rewards and Recognition for those with Excellent Performance.
Pros
Recreational
Cons
Employees who threat the Company
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has equipped me with everything I needed to be efficient and effective as an Operations Manager and a Mentor in this industry. I believe being a proper Leader though is in you and I have developed and earned that with the guidance and example that I've seen from excellent people who have also worked their way up in the call center business. Nothing is more gratifying and fulfilling than to see your people grow and be promoted under your management and that is one of the motivating factors that kept me in this company. It has been my second family for the past decade and I have respect for the people who have brought me to where I am today and molded me into the kind of leader that people looked up to and respected.
Pros
Benefits for Dependents, Facilities, Personnel
Cons
Acquisition changes, Culture for Some accounts