Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Salary / Benefits
It's a good start if you are a BPO virgin since you will learn all the ins and outs when you are working as a Call center Agent. Everyday you get to learn something new about handling certain issues and the way you handle customers especially if they are irate. Working at Concentrix gave me a solid foundation as a Customer service reperesentative.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is respected equally, regardless of your preference, race, color, status, and age. They provide several activities that help employees grow and improve.
Salary / Benefits
Always very challenging, yet the work is fulfilling. Management is well-trained, competent, and top-notch. Great benefits and training programs and incentives for its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a great company to work to especially when you are a newly graduate. Management are also flexible on their people but could do more in taking good care of their people
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Convergys for 10 years and the company has been good to me. On a given day, you get to interact with interesting people may it be customers or co-workers. Management makes sure that I am given the proper training and guidance to be able to do my duties. The people there are friendly and Convergys encourages the kind atmosphere where teamwork is important in order to have success. The Hardest part of the job is of course the hours that we keep. Being on a graveyard shift takes a little getting use to but at the end of the day, you get the satisfaction of knowing that you did a good job and that the company appreciates for your service.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?