Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Nurse

Salary / Benefits
The company is very concerned with the employees. They made sure that the employees were doing good at there tasks and are healthy. A lot of activities were conducted in and outside the company's premises.
Salary / Benefits
at morning shift - received and response email and phone calls, medical certificate validation of employees, caring and assess employees if there is any complaints and refer to the on duty doctor. at night shift - giving basic medication once employees complaints like headache and body pain. Interview the employees and get complete vital signs prior consultation to the on duty doctor. i learned this job is that i enhance my knowledge and communication especially in a phone conversation as well as more learning about computer programs. i have no difficult to work with my co-workers/nurses because we are open each other and we work as a team. And, we do endorsement every shifting. the hardest part of my job when some employees not satisfied with your work, even though i do my lot of effort to guarantee his/ her needs. the most enjoyable part of my job when I learn some new things that i never encounter with my previous job like inquiring HMO Intellicare Card via customer service and send email to the employees' team leadr when I validate of hi/her medical certificate.
Pros
not too much busy at morning shift
Cons