Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Manager

Salary / Benefits
I'd say, one of the best things in the company is the many experiences you'll get. You get to work with a lot of professionals who have excelled in their work. You will find that they have so much to offer (career-wise) and that you have so much to learn. Work environment is vary nice. The new place is great. You will enjoy it there. Since the building is new, the facilities are in great shape. While I was always exhausted, I can genuinely say I enjoyed working here.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment, management was good able to address all agents concern right away. I've learned about hardware software on how to troubleshoot concerns with the tablet, not just technical learning also it helps me grow to become a better person.
Salary / Benefits
The working culture and environment is something you will claim as a second home when you’re referring to the former Nuvali Site. People are laid back since it’s still considered as a “probinsya”, far from the crazy jungle of Manila. Corporate world, nature at the Nuvali Park, plus a promising BPO job—that’s Concentrix Nuvali.
Pros
Free coffee, recreation area, 24/7 security.
Salary / Benefits
My work normally starts at night. Before starting the shift I always make sure that I have all the things that I need and making sure that all the equipment are working. I learned and developed a lot things on this job. First, is my communication skill. I am now more confident talking to the customer. I developed my listening skill, I learned how to be flexible. Like listening, talking and typing at the same time. I do have a good relationships with my supervisors, managers and co-workers. I know my responsibilities. One of the hardest part of the job is talking to an irate customers due to multiple transfers and talking to an unsatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job it self, we just need to make sure if the customer's issue is a hardware or a software related issue then we just need to get some information from customer and then make sure that we transfer that call to the right department who can help them to solve the issue.
Pros
Free birthday cup cake, bonuses and free goodies.
Cons
If there are few call coming for that day, sometimes we need log out early than our shift.