Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Intern

Salary / Benefits
Its really fun working in the this company. It helps me improve my skills and provide well compensation of the job. It also helps me manage my work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
My internship in the HR Department went smoothly as my superiors were patient with me and helped me learn my job quickly . It wouldnt have worked well if it werent for their guidance
Salary / Benefits
Good hardworking people, who very much love their jobs. Convergys Baguio is a company full of fun people and I will never get tired of visiting them from time to time
Salary / Benefits
Its okay and they handle you very well. they manage you and they treated you fairly. They give you some advice to perform your tasks. Everything is okay.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is very productive and the staff is very kind they always guide us on what to do in our task. the most enjoyable part is we bond to our superior if there is an event.
Pros
free food sometimes
Salary / Benefits
- You can learn any things - Leads/trainers are hands on - You are guided well - Job has a hands on experience which makes you learn more - Very good working environment
Salary / Benefits
Human Resource Department is nice. The HR officers are generous and so fun to be with. They do work smoothly. I am looking forward on working with them soon.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Filing papers of the clients and stuff using the shared drive and MS Excel. I learned how to deal with short-tempered clients and also on how to deal with pressure. They have a nice workplace and very clean offices and rooms. The hardest part of the job is they have so many paper works that they need to pass on deadlines. The most enjoyable that I learned for being an Intern is I learned a lot from my surroundings and people that I met in the company.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It is a good BPO company. you'll have a great superiors and the hr staffs are kind and approachable. It is not hard to be friends to anyone in the office even the security guards.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is reallly good. Productivity and efficiency is highly prioritized It's important to maximize time in doing the tasks. The people are really open to teaching.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
I assist walk in applicants, get their job applications and requirements, and compile them together. It was a fun experience even though im just a intern i would recommend my friends to work here.
Salary / Benefits
Encoding everyday but fun workplace, everyone is helping each other. Very professional people working there. They treat their interns well even asking us to go to meetings.
Pros
Free coffee, Fun Workplace
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
As interns, we are assigned in Sourcing Department also part of the Recruitment Hub, whereas we are expected to do phone calls to find prospects and potential applicants and invite them to apply for the available job openings in the company.
Salary / Benefits
the place or superb, it will bring the best in you the whole time you were there. the management has the most discipline when it comes to handling the whole process especially in HR Department wherein all the necessary transaction were done very neat and good.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The people you are going to work with here are approachable. They would gladly address your concerns. About the job culture, it is laid back and there is no need to spend lots of money on business attires.
Pros
Flexi Time
Salary / Benefits
It was really fun working in this company. I could guarantee my high satisfaction in this company! I do hope that i get regularized by the company. They allow us employees to enjoy but at the same time be strict with the overall policies inside and outside the building.
Salary / Benefits
Approachable people and has a good environment. You can freely express your passion and fashion. They love LGBT and they not only focus on work but they also love giving entertainment to their people.
Salary / Benefits
I have learn how to process for clearance and exit interview, How to be patient in assist an employee. I am also responsible in distributing forms and filing 201 documents.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment which will help you enhance your skills. Co-workers also help you in times of help. The most enjoyable part of being in this company is their benefits.
Pros
Free use of computers in the pantry and free drinking machine
Salary / Benefits
I have improved my conversational skills during the internship period. Shifting schedules. Friendly environment. Extra incentives every Christmas season.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be productive, doing the given tasks efficiently and successfully. Also learned how to deal with employees and experienced a real workplace environment.