Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for IT Support

Salary / Benefits
Working here was fun. Employees are friendly. Pay grade was a bit low but learned a lot from my colleagues and seniors which helped me build/improve my career.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is very friendly, co-workers, supervisors did not treated me as an intern but as a regular employee, they ask me from time to time if I am okay or I understood what I am doing.
Pros
VERY Secured working place, unlimited resources for learning, friendly environment.
Cons
No Allowance. :P
Salary / Benefits
I had enjoyed working in the company. They did us training that is very suitable for me. Working in the company is a meaningful experience that you feel that you have done the job for a long time.
Salary / Benefits
Always graveyard shift and not so friendly environment, but enjoyable while supporting co worker's issue. Hardest part is adjusting time of sleep due to day off shifting schedule.
Salary / Benefits
During our work time, cellphones and any other gadgets are not allowed inside the IT room to avoid unnecessary actions from the interns. We are also required to monitor every tickets being reported by the agents to immediately provide them their technical needs.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner, Treats from our supervisor
Cons
No cellphones
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?