Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Salary / Benefits
normal work ambiance in a BPO industry. a little more stressful at work. the bosses are just to everyone. Concentrix has yearly incentive based on the employee's performance.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot even i'm just a intern they help me to enhance my knowledge. And help me to be a responsible HR Staff and be a flexible worker who can manage all things.
Pros
Co-worker are nice
Salary / Benefits
Every day you will be busy and stress sometimes but the employees there is fun to be with. The management system is well organized and the company culture is great
Salary / Benefits
Every day is fun at work, not so much stress going on inside the office. I learned to communicate with different kinds of employees. The supervisors are very kind and professional.
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned so much in this company, especially with my manager I consider them as my mentor, and I really love working with them. I consider them as my second family.
Salary / Benefits
It gives me wide range of knowledge and skills regarding my strand as senior high school student. It is also a fun and productive place. Additionally, employees there is very nice.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Travel time
Salary / Benefits
Employees greet you with a smile when you enter the lobby and offer you their services with a pleasure. Family activities held by company annually and other benefits makes it a nice place to work.
Pros
Family activities, healthcare, meal allowance, spacious workareas
Cons
temperature is a bit cold inside the workplace
Salary / Benefits
Hours at work can be long depending on which department you are in. Due to its nature, the work hours are normally in the evening thus be sure to be fine with living a different lifestyle and not seeing your family or friends who do not work with you often. Financially it can be rewarding.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Adjustment to schedule and lifestyle is difficult
Salary / Benefits
Productive working hours it was difficult but very enjoyable.it was fun working at convergys.and a lot of person to meet.every day is a learning process. so it is a very productive day everyday.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
for 1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Poor management. From what I experiences, it felt like the company did not have a clear direction in terms of its goal. Salary does not compensate the work load.
Salary / Benefits
I am very proud I was a part of this company. I have properly prioritized career, family,leisure, and personal development.
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
mandatory over time
Salary / Benefits
I have no problem at all when it comes to the schedule. The supervisor and the employees are really good. I have learned a lot during those days. Like how to handle people and work with its minimal time range.
Salary / Benefits
Started my day by reading my emails. Checking for any update, inquiries, verification, escalation so that I can cascade that with my team. I also do coaching so that my team members would know their strengths and areas of opportunities that can help them and/or the team improve. We also talk about the recruitment plan - the strategies that we need so that we won't miss any thing. I close the day by giving feedback to the Big Boss.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
no lif - work balance
Salary / Benefits
Had a very good experience since I started. The company was able to reach my expectations and I was able to execute my skills well. I know this is one of the best places where I can grow not only as an employee but also as an individual.
Salary / Benefits
Very good environment and happy people to work with. I love CX-DVO! Because they know how to WORK HARD and PARTY HARDER!
  1. Human Resources Specialist