Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Human Resources Intern

Salary / Benefits
I was assigned mostly in the Recruitment part of the company as an Intern and I observed that the process they have for sorting applicants is organized and productive. I also learned the reality that not all applicants will be fit to fulfill the duties of the position they have applied. Overall for a human resource intern, Convergys provided me with knowledge and experience necessary for me to grasp the essence of what working in an industrial setting would be like.
Salary / Benefits
I've had so much fun with the HR Department, they also provide motivation with their employees and very strict for confidentiality. No allowances and no free lunch.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
No free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a great start for me to have my internship. Because of this, I am now familiar in the industrial/office setting. I am now more confident in interacting with other people.
Salary / Benefits
very peaceful place with good and accomodating superiors that really help me to gain knowledge and skills. They teached me so many things in the in the company
Salary / Benefits
This company provides excellent customer service to different clients. It's a good call center company and provides good training to agents. They also value work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
For an intern, I guess it was a good experience considering we weren't treated like assistants. Rather, we were asked to perform tasks that full time human resource employees were handling.
Pros
kind and great staffs
Cons
you get to work on filing employee data
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so many things in this company like answering phone calls properly, handling customers attitude. I enjoy working with them. I also enjoy in preparing and participating in their company events.I am proud that I learned so many things which made me a better person today.I also didn't have experience with public speaking but because of the help of this company and their proper training, I feel I have become much better at delivering information efficiently.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a lot of skills to offer esp for those student trainee, however they should appreciate the value of people in their respective departments.
Cons
Long management hours
Salary / Benefits
During our 5 month internship in Convergys, we gained lots of knowledge especially in Human Resources. Usually we would assist employees with their concerns, we would try to solve it through our own and when we realize it's beyond our capacity, we would consult our superiors. They taught us the important things about Compensation and benefits and gave us an idea on Payroll matters.
Salary / Benefits
Busy and productive everyday, happy co-workers, approachable supervisors, gives you the best job experience or internship, good working environment, comfortable workspace
Salary / Benefits
The hr supervisors gives you knowledge about what are you going to do as an human resource intern in different kind of fields. The workplace is good for all employees and they have a good pantry too. I enjoyed the job because all of the employees and employers there are so energetic.
Pros
Nice workplace
Salary / Benefits
Great Company, good workplace. So much to learn. Great experince to work with. People there are very welcoming. They give goo benefits accordibg to your performance.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there as an intern. The job culture there was good. I can suggest to other job hunters to try the company out because I believe that the company has good opportunities for everyone.
Salary / Benefits
-usual office work time - self-confidence when facing agents and handle issues, professional demeanor at work. - can easily socialize with them, very approachable - nothing, i assigned in different tasks and i didn't find it hard at all. - being part of their company and work with respectable employees from receptionist, facilities, guards, HR officer and agents.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out agents with their inquiries and problems about their salaries, their required documents, etc. I feel a good relief every time I get to help out and assist people. Also giving out their final pay and doing the exit interviews. I also did paper jobs like tracking documents and Income Tax Returns and also regularization documents. Yet I kind of enjoy meeting new people and dealing with different personalities. The management and people around you are passionately working which will help you get comfortable doing your own job. Greeting and having small talks with other staffs is a daily routine I kind of look forward to.
Pros
Free lunches, movie tickets and parties
Cons
Long hours facing the computer, carrying bulk papers
  1. Human Resources Intern