Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Human Resources Assistant

Salary / Benefits
How to manage trainees and staff. Learned how to about certificate of employment which is our main assignment in making for those who request. enjoyable part was working late with my workmates
Salary / Benefits
My supervisors are all professionals. I learned lot of things that I can surely used in my actual job. I also improved my interpersonal/communication skills
Salary / Benefits
Great place and very close to my house, great social environment, able to cope with daily tasks and very strict with regards to lates / absences on your work week.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.I love the BPO industry.The perks and benefits available.I like the fast-paced working environment.I like the career path it is offering.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
As a HR Assistant, I could say my job handles 201 files, provide payroll information by collecting time and reports, lastly conducts orientation about pre-employment requirements.Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Salary / Benefits
A busy but fun working environment. Nice and approachable co-workers and superiors. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are learning in an enjoyable way.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
I am an outspoken customer service representative with over 2 years of experience and capability of effectively handling customer concerns patiently.
Salary / Benefits
We work outside our campus We recruit people in a place we rented in the city. We talk to people who we don't know, we just see in the street, or even we walk around to promote our company that we are hiring. I learned not to be shy and developed my communication skills.
  1. Human Resources Assistant