Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Fraud Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Fun to work. There's a lot of activities. Amazing. Clean building. Accommodating. You can be yourself. Had good staff. There's always a fun activities.
Salary / Benefits
It was one of the memorable night when our team performed a dance presentation during our graduation. The managers are very supportive and professional. How I wish i could work again in Concentrix
Salary / Benefits
In my opinion the job specification I'm in right now doesn't fit the salary that I need to cover my needs for my family. Some benefits are missing, like attendance allowance and doesn't provide shuttles
Pros
Free Food during special occasions
Cons
low compensated
Salary / Benefits
The moment you received a call and scheduled you for an interview make sure that you jave everything you need. From requirements to certification. Once they sent you off for training its hard to comply and ask documents. Its really tiring amd time consuming.
Pros
Good benefits, pay and work ethics
Cons
Inconsiderate with requirements
Salary / Benefits
working in this company will be very great feeling as you learned a lot from them. Not only on the account or department that they will put you in but for the company itself.
Pros
salary, enjoyable surroundings
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
The job culture then was awesome! Everyone was starting out in this industry and the people were upfront and sincere. I worked with different teams but the last team I worked with before I left really sealed the deal. My boss was one on the best persons in the world. Finding such a gem was very difficult in this line of work where everything is temporary and changing every so often. This person in the form of my TL was such a joy to work with. I treasure those days at the company because he made it really easy to go to work everyday.
Pros
budget allocation for team buildings, good work culture fostered camaraderie
Cons
Pro-management sometimes stepped on the rights of the work force
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company but it still depends on the account where you will be assigned. I have nothing against the company it depends on the management where you will be working.
Salary / Benefits
They don't care if you are sick and 2 persons allowed to take leave per day. Most unit managers have no idea on their duties and responsibilities. They don't care about the health and condition of their agents. Lots of anomalies.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company 👍It’s actually my second BPO experience here in Baguio ! And to bo honest this company is good ! Highly recommended to those who wants to be a call center agent .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
I choose fair because I don't like some of the process for unused leave credits, they are just paying 1 or 2 unused leave. Also about the HMO it very hard to used because it's clinic based.
Salary / Benefits
Being a fraud analyst is challenging. You have to open an investigation if fraud on the account really exist and assist customers if their card is not working especially if there is a suspected fraud activity. The most challenging part is the verification process wherein you need to authenticate the caller over the phone. Though most of the time you will be dealing with irate customers, you will feel accomplished/satisfied if at the end of the day you were able to help. the the cus the
Salary / Benefits
Approachable OMs and Ums...Team works as a TEAM..The hardest part of the job was during training..The most enjoyable part of the job is there will always be career move once you grow and cultured by the company ..
Pros
Freemeal
Salary / Benefits
It was a nice company to work with just that i got a new offer for career growth so i left the company. but it was nice to work with amazing people that inspires you
Salary / Benefits
Mandatory overtime is a must Dont approved leaves even if you ask it one months earlier Poor management Doesn’t have a quick response for different concern
Salary / Benefits
I’ve learned a lot in Convergys. Friendly staffs, happy people. Productive people. Good ambiance. Safe and secured. Productive people and had so much fun.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience working in this company, I was able to developed my skills to a certain stretch and I was able to manage and identify the strengths I have in delivering a customer service experience that would set a bar.
Salary / Benefits
I normally worked at night, It was hard at first but i eventually get used to it. I find my work challenging and interesting because it enhances my communication skills and my decision making. There are lot of processes, protocols that we have follow but it's definitely fine because this is how we show respect and commitment our clients. I believe that the hardest and the challenging part of the job is knowing how to handle all kinds of customers with different personalities, staying calm and professional in every kind of situation, though, on the other hand; I also find it enjoyable.
Pros
incentives
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the mosr stable company in the BPO industry. Its a pleasure working with the company. Too bad i have to leave because of my health.
Salary / Benefits
Everything is fine, my collegues and tl are good... i love working in convergys i got a lot of incentives and freebies. The management is very supportive in making sure that we hit the target
Salary / Benefits
its's a call center enviroment so we just wait for the calls of the customer and we address their needs regarding their credit cards. overall convergys is a good company and its one of the top bpo in the philippines
Pros
good workplace
Salary / Benefits
As one of the biggest BPO, I can honestly say that Convergys made me more and more confident with myself because of the training process. They try to make sure that before agents will be endorsed to the production floor, everyone should be competitive enough to face the real world of call center regardless the account that they will be endorsed with. There was so much fun and excitement that I felt when I worked here because my colleagues really would initiate the help. And that should be the environment that a BPO should have.
Pros
Free coffee very comfortable working place