Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Financial Consultant

Salary / Benefits
The work itself is good including the location however when it come to work schedules its not that fixed and hard to file leave because of the prioritization of the management in which is not healthy because they're not fair.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the shift schedule. The management was poor and managers weren't very friendly and helpful. My team mates though are very accommodating and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
I receive calls from different customer asking help for their monthly phone bill. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people with different kinds of personalities. I enjoyed helping them in their everyday issues and resolve financial management problems. The company was able to help me to improve my skills on how to understand and assist customers, make them a happy and satisfied customer after each call. Hardest thing in this kind of job is when i have to explain and provide bad news for the customer, specially when i have to tell them what are the consequences for not paying the bills. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are having a conference and seminars for new ideas on how to help each customer.
Pros
health care benefits
Cons
not much promotion and oppurtunity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?